Isn't it...so sweet.... Jasper sighs dreamily.

You're actually agreeing to this... Char looks at him in a way.

When henry doesn't wanna realise what's in front of him...this will teach him a lesson...Jasper mumbles quietly to himself.

What u say... Char says

Um..yea of course..besides you've been crushing on this boy for sometime Now..so why not... Jasper shrugs.

I guess you're right... Char says before looking at jasper and squealing.

See.. You're excited....

Yea..wait.. What about henry... She mutters

What..about..Henry... He perks up maybe Henry has told char about his feelings.. That he like her. Jasper has always ship them together.

Well... Henry and I share lot of secrets... and with you..but I think I'm more open up to henry and since you're always all about bucket... So yea... Char sighs.

Forget henry for now..I mean all you do is think about henry at least think about yourself for once... Jasper rolls his eyes

We all know henry hates Blake...

Andddd...this is your moment char just henry hates a person doesn't mean you shouldn't like the person... Enjoy this feeling while it last... Besides henry has dated a lot of girl whether you like or hate you supported him... And I'm sure he knows that.... Jasper says rubbing her shoulder before resting on her mirror stand.