Chapter 1

That was a little over a year ago. But today is finally the day. The day I marry Louis Tomlinson, the love of my life. I sit in front of the full body mirror, staring at what's already been done thanks to makeup and hair stylists. I've never looked so beautiful, and I don't even have my dress on.

"Leila why aren't you dressed yet?"

I feel my mom's hands rest on my shoulders then take a deep breath and let it out.

"Just... taking it all in. I'm kind of scared for today actually."

"Why? Don't tell me you're having second thoughts about marriage."

I laugh at her worry then turn in my chair so I can actually look at her face to face.

"Are you insane? There's no way I could have second thoughts about marriage. Especially with Louis. I'm just scared about little things like tripping or forgetting to say something or crying and doing that ugly hiccup thing when I cry."

She laughs at my silly worries then responds, "Sweetie you don't have to worry about any of that because at the end of the day you have Louis and that's all that should matter."

I smile at her and stand up to hug her.

"Thanks mom, you always make me feel better."

"I'm happy dear, but you would make me feel better if you get in that dress."

She points to the beautiful gown hanging on the door hook. I walk over to it and take it down from where it's hanging.

"Here let me help you."

I take it out of the plastic bag with the help of my mom, feeling the soft, feathery fabric of the gown as I take it out.

"It's perfect."

I don't have any other words to describe it. I can't stop looking at it, I swear I've stared at it forever before being snapped into reality because of my mom telling me to put it on.

I took off the clothes I was wearing, leaving me in nothing but my undergarments. Even after undressing I'm still awed by the dress in front of me and I can't bring myself to put it on. I just want to stare at it until someone would take it away from me.

After a bit more staring I brought myself back to reality and slipped into it. Every part of the dress that touches my body feels like heaven. The entire design of the dress is breathtaking. Lace sleeves, buttons that travel up the spine, the top of the dress making sure to enhance my collarbones. After buttoning up the back, I look at myself in the mirror I was sitting in front of just moments earlier. The reflection in front of me has no description to describe the perfection I was staring at. Tears springing to my eyes, my hands covering my mouth. I can't believe this is actually happening. I'm getting married to Louis Tomlinson in less than an hour and it's barely hitting me.