Chapter 1

As Mal heard those words she sat up and looked at Evie. "Why not? Evie you're an Auradon girl by heart, we both know this." She told her.

"Because I love you M, you're my best friend." Evie responded quickly.

"But you have Doug." Mal responed.

"I don't care." The blue haired girl responded. "I love him but hes not my best friend, you are." She said.

Evie then got up from her chaid and walked over to Mal and sat right beside her. She then took Mals hands and looked her right in the eyes.

"You have been since my first day at Dragon Hall." She said. "You always will be my best friend and that's not changing." She told her.

Mal looked at her and smiled. "You're my best friend and thats not changing either E." She said before hugging her tight.

At that moment there was another knock on the door which caught the girls off guard as they were more focused on the hug.

Evie broke the hug and got up then walked over to the door. She then opened the door and saw Ben and she smiled then looked at Mal.

"Its for you M." She said with a smile and a bit of a giggle before looking back at Ben. "Hi Ben." She said with the smile still on her face before moving from the door.

Mal laughed as she got up and walked over to the door. "Hey babe, I'm so sorry I missed that thing you wanted to do with me." She said.

Ben laughed with a smile as he looked at her. "Don't worry about it, since everyone including the teachers are so tired from Cotillion classes have been canceled today." He informed her. "But they start up again tomorrow, however you don't have to attend them as you'll be with me going to each class." He stated.

"Okay, but why are we doing that?" Mal questioned.

"Its something my parents did every year, its to observe the teacher and how the students react to the teacher." He told her. "If shes a good teacher and the students are awake and active then nothings wrong, however if its a bad teacher and the students are sleeping we may have to fire him or her." He told her as he looked at her in the eyes.

"Damn you people take education very seriously here don't you?" Mal questioned.

"We just want our students to enjoy their learning environment." Ben responded. "How was Dragon Hall?" He asked as he had never actually asked about it before.

"Fun." Mal said with a smile.

"Really? What made it fun?" Ben questioned.

"Oh you know, beating up kids and threatening to shove them in the lockers which were like murder chambers." She said with a wicked laugh. "Oh and scaring all the new kids with the story about what happened to Dr. Facilier's daughter." She said with her laugh and a smile.

Ben stood there with his eyes opened wide as he was a bit surprised. "Uh okay then." He said. "Anyways um Mal can you come with me to my office? There's stuff we need to discuss when it comes to the future of Auradon." He said.

"Yeah of course babe." Mal said before looking back at Evie. "I'll see ya in a bit E." She said.

"Don't you wanna change?" He asked.

"Not right now, maybe when I get back." She said.

Ben chuckled as he stepped back letting Mal step out. She then shut the door and the couple began to walk down the hall as Ben would begin to hold Mals hand.

Once the two made their way to Bens office, Ben unlocked the door and walked in as he went and sat at his desk. Mal would then walk in as well shutting the door behind her.

"What's up?" Mal questioned.

"So you know how I had you, Carlos, Jay and Evie come here?" He questioned.

"Yeah." Mal said. "What about it?" She asked.

"Well I'm also bringing yours and Evies friend uh Dizzy I believe her name is." He said. "Well I've been working on getting that done all morning, but I wanted to know if there was anyone else you think should join her." He said looking at Mal.

"Audrey!" Mal said excitedly. "Well it'd be more of a trade but still!" She said.

"I am not sending Audrey to the Isle." Ben said.

"Oh come on." Mal said pleading a bit. "It'd be funny to see her reaction!" She said looking at him. "Please Benny Boo." She said with puppy dog eyes while using the nickname she knew he hated.

Ben sat there and sighed. "I'll consider it." He said. "Also you know I hate that nickname." He told her.

"Yeah I know thats why I called you it, I love how annoyed you get." She said with a slight giggle.

Ben just shook his head slightly smiling. "But is there anyone else from the Isle you'd like to have come here?" He questioned.

"Well there is Scars son Seth, but he went quiet years ago plus he hates me with a passion." She told him.

"I thought Scars son was Kovu?" Ben questioned.

"Yeah its like his brother." She responded.

"Why does he hate you?" Ben questioned.

"Well his father got murdered thanks to my mother and he blames me." She told him.

"I thought the hyenas killed him years ago." The king said.

"Yeah well apparently they didnt." Mal responded. "Uh maybe bring Captain Hooks son Harry." She said.

"Yeah I've already thought about him." Ben responded. "I didn't realize how it made the other kids feel when I only brought you, Carlos, Jay, and Evie over." He told her as he looked at her.

"Yeah well if I think of anyone else I'll tell you." Mal said.

Ben then opened up a big binder and flipped through some pages before stopping and running his finger down one page reading it quietly.

"Doesn't Hades have a kid?" Ben questioned. "It says here he does." He told her.

Mal looked at him a bit surprised he picked out Hades. "Yeah he does but nobody knows who it is." She told him. "Nobodys seem a kid that looks anything like Hades and nobody has seen Hades in general." She informed him.

"Oh okay." Ben responded. "Anyways go get dressed as later today I'll be speaking in front of the entire school about a very important announcement that will definitely shock some people." He told her.

A/N So for this book each chapter could be extremely long or normal length it just depends on my ideas. Anyways what do you think about this chapter?