In Which Peter "Meets" A Certain Group of Avengers

Today was... something, to say the least for Peter.

Flash was absent, which went on Peter's list of "Proof God Exists," but Ned was also absent, which went on Peter's list of "Proof Satan Has It Out For Me".

That left him with only MJ, who was... MJ. It was interesting to have a relatively low energy day, especially in comparison to ever-raving Ned and ever-screwing-me-over-Ihateyou-insulting Flash.

MJ's kindness was unique, if completely sarcastic. But it was so brutally honest in the best way. It was... nice? That may have sounded a bit sadistic- maybe not the right word.

But like, not nice, but... if a Kuudere mixed with a Tsundere?

God, Peter was watching too many anime videos. He thought this phase was over.

Another thing to chalk up onto the second list, probably.

Secondly, he was told that he couldn't be driven to the tower? Which like, okay, you guys have stuff to do, but that's far.

Did they expect him to swing?

...

Yeah, probably.

Peter took note of the noticeably empty, sleet-lined streets. Most people out were rushing to get somewhere warmer, somewhere indoors.

Peter felt a shiver ripple down his spine, and he internally sympathized with the guy he watched fall flat on his face. No wonder people didn't want to be outside.

Peter decided to take a chance and just slip the mask and shooters on, he decided as he walked behind the school. Plus, he refused to change outside in this weather. Doing it inside school of all places was normally last-resort.

He could just ask FRIDAY to open a window when he got there. Plus, his suit was always on underneath- which would not only help with the cold problem, but would also be a good just-in-case.

Perfect enough!

With his regular high school clothes, shoes, and backpack on over his suit, Peter enjoyed the glistening scenery of the falling flakes as he thwipped over to the tower.

Noting that his web shooters were low on fluid, he decided to scale the tower and into a window that would lead to the floor where his room was.

"Hey, Karen, can you get FRIDAY to unlock a window that leads into the living room?"

The AI's had been connected since the moment Peter stepped foot in the tower.

"Of course Peter! One moment," Karen said, followed by a pause.

Peter continued to scale the tower until he reached his rough estimate of where the room was. He was... correct!

Thanks to Peter's enhanced hearing, he heard a soft click from the window to the right of him. He slipped off his mask into his jacket pocket, then quickly crawled through the window and into the tower.

Third was what was about to happen.

As Peter softly landed inside the room, his Spidey senses went off faintly. The level of intensity they were going off at sent the vibes that there wasn't a threat to Peter's health per say, but he was being threatened by a threat.

Threat threat threat.

Peter brushed it off, idiotically, and turned to walk to his room.

Only to be greeted by the sight of the Rouge Avengers.

Just about all of them.

There was Steve Rogers, Captain America, looking... patriotically shocked. Peter could say he felt the same.