Yoongi
Don't worry about that shit

Yoongi
I swear you're such a sweetheart

Jungkook
Sorry?

Jungkook
Don't let anyone hear that

Jungkook
There are people who think I top and I want to keep it that way

Yoongi
You do top honey

Jungkook
Yeah in emergency situations

Yoongi
"Emergency situations"

Jungkook
Fuck off

Yoongi
<3

Yoongi grabbed his coat. It was black. Surprise surprise. He knew that Jimin probably was already here. He'd said 'in five minutes'.

When he left the building he could see Jimin stand right there next to his Ferrari. Wow, Yoongi had almost forgotten how attention seeking Jimin's car was.

"Yoongi!" Jimin yelled, happily waving as if Yoongi hadn't seen him already. He jogged the last couple of meters, before throwing his arms around Yoongi in a quite crushing hug.

"Ouch ouch ouch rib rib rib." Yoongi quickly yelped and Jimin quickly let go. "Sorry!"

The apologetic, slightly guilty, look on Jimin's face made Yoongi smile. The boy seriously was quite cute.

"It's okay." Yoongi chuckled, rubbing his chest to ease the slight pain. "So, where is that party you wanna take me to?"

Jimin still looked a bit guilty, but grabbed his arm, pulling him towards the car. "It's about twenty minutes from here by car."

Yoongi let himself be pulled along while glancing down Jimin's body. He was wearing tight jeans that strained around his thighs and a simple wide white t-shirt that probably was some expensive brand judging by how perfectly soft it seemed and the way it hugged Jimin's body. His hair was styled up, but in a soft manner, and there was a Rolex around his wrist. The boy looked expensive as fuck... not that he wasn't.

Yoongi just kept forgetting that because of how natural their conversations seemed to flow, and he never really noticed the difference in class. He usually didn't like the type of person Jimin was, but Jimin was pretty amazing, even though Yoongi felt a certain type of repulsion towards all the luxury brands and expensive shit that was flexed around.

Jimin opened the passenger door, bouncing on the balls of his feet excitedly. Raising an eyebrow at him, Yoongi climbed into the way too-damn-low car. He had to duck before somehow squeezing in.

Jimin chuckled at how funny it looked before closing the door and getting in with complete ease on the other side.

"Fuck you."

"Love you, too." Jimiin chuckled, pushing a button on the dash to start the car.

As much as he hated this type of car, he had to admit that Jimin backing out of the small park space, one hand on the steering wheel, the other leaned over the back of his seat, glancing back was quite the aesthetic.

He really was sexually frustrated if he thought that kind of thing looked hot.

The evening went a lot better than Yoongi had imagined. Jimin stayed around him most of the evening, chatting with him and refilling their drinks every once in a while. Yoongi checked for anyone that seemed interesting every now and then, but most people here seemed to either be too drunk to actually have fun with or were too young for Yoongi.

Jimin, on the other hand, whose main goal all evening was to talk to Yoongi, and hadn't really been that horny lately, was rather happy that Yoongi hadn't run off yet with some girl. It was nice to see Yoongi laugh this much. From what Jimin had seen so far, he was bit more of the quiet type, but with a little alcohol, Yoongi seemed to relax a bit more.

"How's the guy from your school? The one you made friends with? The gay one? Wait, are you two hooking up?" Jimin asked, gasping overdramatically to make Yoongi laugh. It worked.

"Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'll go for every gay guy out there. We're just friends." Yoongi explained, his eyes warm, as he sat on the edge of the sofa, Jimin standing in front of him, sipping his drink.

"But I'm your number one, right? You'll never get better friends?" Jimin joked while pushing his hair out of his face.

"You didn't really strike me as the jealous type. I guess I was wrong." Yoongi laughed. "Don't worry. You are, and are gonna stay my bestest friend."

"Good, good." Jimin said, laughing. Yoongi's stare went right by him as he spotted someone behind Jimin. "Hey, I think I just found someone who might be worth giving a try."

Jimin turned around. The girl Yoongi seemed to have noticed was someone he'd seen around, but never actually talked to. She was dancing with her friends, laughing and almost spilling her drink while doing so.

She had black studs in her ears and soft pink hair. She was quite tiny, but well-proportioned, and although she wasn't really Jimin's type, he had to admit that she was quite attractive.

"I'll give that a try." Yoongi got up, handing Jimin his cup.

Jimin watched as Yoongi made his way over to the girl, talking to her and her friends shortly, before pulling her a bit farther away, where they started dancing a bit, smiling, laughing, and at some point, kissing.

Jimin watched them, tapping his foot a bit anxiously. Maybe he really was the jealous type. He felt kind of let down that Yoongi had ditched him for some girl.

A/N

Holy shit the next chapter...

Btw how about you all vote on this chapter, even the silent readers to give me an idea of how many readers there actually are.

Because wattpad is super weird as to what counts as a read and eh.

So vote?😁