The Shock

Hi

Ankitandas your prayers 🤣

Recap: Suraj got attacked at the college. He didn't want to, but he had to fight.

Chakor was looking at him with an open mouth. RagLak sneaked out with their heads from the tree, both on different sides, "Bhai, wow what a fight." Laksh said in a stammering way, "I always knew, you are special." He added and feared more than he should.

Ragini gulps, "yes, awesome the way you killed the goons, too good." She said showing him her 👌 appreciation for his fighting and killing skills.

Chakor hugs him, "I knew you would fight for me." She kisses his cheek and Suraj rolls his eyes, "Chakor, leave! I have to find out more about them and who has sent them." Suraj removes her hands, he bend down and looked for any lead, which could get him to the contract giver to kill him.

Chakor was looking at him, while the whole college was in shock, "Suraj is a goon?" There they started to whisper and gossip started about him.

Laksh felt bad, "He isn't a goon? You idiots. He is just the son of one, we can't choose our parents or family, but we can make out own decisions!"

SuKor and Ragini were looking at him.

"You all know him for so long, has he ever threaten anyone of you? I don't think so. Has he killed before, well I'm not sure, but... forget that, this shot on that goon was just mind blowing." Laksh said looking at the injured man.

"Ahh he is alive!!" Laksh runs away to Suraj, "bhai you didn't kill him!"

Suraj checked the other unconscious man and his pockets were empty.

"I'm not a killer." He said and dialled the number of his father.

"Hello," KN was waiting for that call, "has my son awaken the beast in him?" He asked in amusement.

"They are not death if you thought I would kill them you are wrong. I was just wondering how they could sell the information about me and my whereabouts. You have planned it just because you want me as your heir. But I will never become your puppet." He cut the call and looked at the goon.

"Who hired you to kill me, give me the name of the man." His foot was on the chest near the lung of the goon, "tell me or I will make your feel real pain." He slowly moves with his foot and pressed the lung.

The goon was struggling to breath, "I will tell you." He coughs, it took him a lot of energy to talk, "say or it will hurt more." Suraj said and all were looking at the fire in his eyes, the anger was written on his face.

Chakor looked at Laksh, "pull him away, the goon can't breath. I don't want him in trouble." She said and Laksh nods, "bhai let me handle it, I will take care of him and get the information for you. Give me a minute." Laksh said and removes the foot, he lifts the goon and starts to tickle the man.

ChaRag were numb, Suraj frowns, the man was out of control, "I'm telling you." He said and Laksh stopped, "very good, carry on and all will end soon."

"It was KN, his own father hired us. He wanted to see his son committing a crime."

ChaRag fumed, "Chakor I don't like your to be father-in-law, this is unbelievable how dare he to do such a cheap thing?" Ragini said in anger exactly the same way Chakor was standing with crossed arms around her chest and a fuming face, "me neither. Let me became his daughter-in-law I will teach him a perfect lesson, he will pay for everything he had done in the past." Chakor said with confidence.

Laksh and Suraj made a step back, "Bhai you gone man. First it was your father who would kill your or the opposite gang, but now there is a woman, who is going to kill you by her own way. You know what I mean?"

Suraj shrugs and shook his head, "No, what you mean?"

"Bhai this girl isn't scared of your father or you. Maybe she will take the job and becomes the new underworld don!"

Suraj widen his eyes, "shut up! I don't want this neither I want her to be a part of it, don't give me shocks like this!" He shouts and chased Laksh.

Laksh was laughing and running away from him, ChaRag were confused, "Chakor you have to do something!"

Chakor was thinking, "haan I will change the old man to a good man. I have to get into his house."

Ragini was thinking, "Idea!"

"What?" Chakor asked and Ragini laughs, "stupid plan, but who knows. Fake a pregnancy and get access into the house with the fake baby. You know..."

"A heir!" Chakor completed the sentence.

SurLak looked at them in shock...

___
Okay I don't know what is going on in my mind... 🤣🤣🤣🤣