Chapter Fifteen

Começar do início

I drove slowly to Brent's home taking in my surroundings of everyone walking around and cars with people sitting and parked, I drove around his block and past his house multiple times to think things through.

I always keep heat on me because you never know who will try to catch you slipping.

Nanny's words spoke loudly to me, I opened her glove compartment seeing the shiny pistol and a pack of ammo sitting inside.

" Thank you Nann"

I parked a block away not to be seen by Brent if he was home, grabbing the pistol I checked to see if it was loaded properly.

Nipsey: Don't do no dumb shit London-1:34 p.m

Powering off my phone I put the gun on safety tucking it into the back of my waist band getting out the car I pulled my shirt over it to hide it.

A man put his hands on you reach deep down inside of you all the anger built up from him hitting you , all the embarrassment from the marks and scars turn that energy into rage and I promise you he will be the last man to raise his hand to you.

Nanny had given me that advice when I was in high school and Brent had put his hands on me for the first time because he thought I was talking to the point guard on the basketball team he sent me home with a black eye and busted lip because I was tutoring a guy.

Kameron lived all of his life not being properly fed , bathed he probably didn't know what it was to be loved and that was the main reason behind my anger.

" Damn you back for more"

Brent laughed sitting on the porch drinking from a bottle of green apple Crown Royal, it blew my mind how he wasn't remorseful about mistreating an innocent child and putting his hands on a woman.

" I meant what I said I'm here for Kameron"

" You just want me to beat ya ass you must really like dat shit" Brent sat down the bottle standing up.

" it must really make you feel like a man when you beat on women"

I knew I was poking at a sleeping monster but I wasn't leaving today without Kameron.

" Yup sure does"

" I'm giving you ten minutes to go get whatever things Kameron has and bring it to me and then I'll wait until he gets here to take him with me"

Brent frowned down at me, any other time I wouldn't  even be able to get out a word due to fear but for my son another side of me I didn't know had come out.

" Or what?" He stepped down the steps but I held my ground standing with my head held high staring him dead in the eyes.

" You'll figure it out when ya ten minutes is up"

Brent laughed evilly looking behind him then turning back around and smacking me, my body hit the ground and I knew it was time.

" You have put your hands on me for the last time" I spit the blood out my mouth at his feet, taking the gun from the back of my waistband removing it off a safety and pointing it up at him.

" You ain't gonna do not-

I caught him off guard by pistol whipping him , he stumbled back stunned that I would even fight him back. Brent tried charging at me but I quickly cocked the gun aiming it at his head making him halt.

" Get on ya motherfuckin knees" He sucked his teeth getting on his knees.

" Now you gangsta"

I pistol whipped him again, knocking him on his side.