Chapter 1

Rachel POV
"Rachel!" my best friend Jeremy Sumpter called me. We are friend since 2003, when we shoot Peter Pan and we were the main characters.
"what happened?" I asked.
"Paul is calling!" he kept yelling from the first floor of our apartment.
"Paul who? The director Paul?" I asked with my British accent.
"Yeah! He said there's a new movie for you!"
"Can you stop screaming and come here?" I told him and he came into my room, giving me the phone.
"Thanx." I said and took the phone.
"you're welcome Wendy!" he said as he ran downstairs.
"Jeremy!" I yelled as he called me that way. He always call me Wendy because it’s the first film that we filmed together.
"Hey Paul." I said into the phone.
"Hello darling,"  he started, "I have a new movie to offer you."
"What is it about?" I asked as smiling by his excitement.
"A princes who's falling in love with one of the knight. The dad resisting their love because the knight is a peasant, and you know the rest…" He talked.
"Well, that sound pretty interesting." I said.
"So? Do you wanna be the main character in the movie?"
"Sure, No problem. When do we start?" I asked.
"In the usual studio. Tomorrow we meet all the characters! Be there!" he laughed.
"But wait! Who is the male main character?" I asked before he hanged up.
"It’s a secret." He said and hanged up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Jeremy!" I yelled as I went downstairs, fixing my hair a bit.
"What?!?" he yelled back, keeping his eyes on the TV.
"where's the car key?" I stood up behind him.
"umm.. at the kitchen I suppose."
"what are they doing in the ki-" I started and then found them in the microwave.
"Did you tried to cook the keys again?" I asked as I took them out.
"Maybeee…" he smiled and came to the kitchen.
"Come on Jer! I can't get new keys everyday!" I said while taking my phone.
"I love you too!" he yelled as I got out.
"I never said that!" I laughed and got in the car.
it's been like ten minutes and I already parked the car in the studio parking lot.
The air of UK was cold, but it didn't really bothered me.
My hair was loosed and I looked down, just to see that my gray simple T-shirt is matching my black shorts. I putted my phone in my front pocket and got into the building.
"Paul!" I yelled as I saw him. His brown hair matching his brown eyes and his blue shirt sitting perfectly on his body with some black jeans and a big smile.
"Rachel! Darling!" he smiled and hugged me.
"Long time no seeing!" he let me go and took my hand, dragging my down the studio to the 3th floor.
"The main male character has already got here!" he got excited as he pulled me all the way to his office.
We got into the office and I saw the back of a blond guy.
"Rachel, darling, this is the main male character." Paul said as the guy stood up and turned around.
"Hey, I'm Thomas, Thomas Sangster."

so hi guys, I hope you like the first chapter of Fake, 3 comments and you'll get the 2nd one ;)