He knew it wouldn't

He felt like garbage rolled through dragon dung that got coated in a fresh layer of goblin piss, to be blunt.

He wanted to fix it, he needed to fix it.

But he knew that she was too far gone now.

And she wasn't gonna come back.

To add to his mourning, Sirius Black thought it a good time to pay him a visit.

Sirius liked to call them

"The Sirius Black advice booty call"

Bill did not like to call it that.

"BBBIIIILLLLLLLL" Sirius drawled very loudly from his door frame.

"What?" Bill Asked in a bored tone, wanting to get back to his self loathing.

"Did you know you're an idiot?" Sirius Said strutting into bill's room and sitting himself in a chair. Bill just glared at him.

"Ok got it. Great advice now care to leave?" Bill Said while sighing.

"Nope." Sirius Said smirking at Bill.

"Then what do you-"

"You pissed Bailee off, so therefor you pissed me off. And you sir are in big trouble" Sirius Said in a serious tone, pointing an accusing finger at Bill.

To say Bill was shocked was an understatement, he really didn't think anyone knew about "the fight". Oh how wrong he was.

"I don't k-know what y-your talking-" bill stuttered out, looking at the ground his face turning red.

"Cut the crap bill! We're all pissed at you all of us." Sirius Said, glaring.

"Ok I made a mistake-"

"No you didn't. You didn't make a mistake because mistakes can be forgiven" Sirius barked at Bill, getting angry that his otp was falling apart.

"I know that I messed up-"

"Oh you know you messed up! Well then I guess my job here is done, since you know you messed up" Sirius snarled sarcastically.

"Even when he's pissed he still manages to be sarcastic" bill muttered to himself.

"HEY! I HEARD THAT" Sirius bellowed from the chair.

"Of course you did. The point that I'm trying to make it if you would stop interrupting me-"

"No. You know what Bill I'm not going to stop interrupting you because you deserve to be interrupted, you deserve a hell of a lot more than that" Sirius said angrily, muttering the last part.

"Look I know I made her angry and sad-"

"Me too"

"No the point Sirius. I messed up. I messed up big time and I don't know if I'm going to be able to fix it time." Bill sighed as he slumped down on his bed.

"Yeah you're definitely not going to be able to fix it this time" Sirius said bluntly. Bill glared at him.

"Not helping buddy" bill stated annoyed.

"I wasn't finished!" Sirius barked, literally.

"Look you may not be able to fix this. But someone else might be able to." Sirius stated being honest.

"Really? Then who?" Bill asked in disbelief, a tinge of curiosity behind his statement.

"Hm let's see, who is close to Bailee, who is also close to you? Who has red hair?-"

"No! We are not bringing my mother into this! Absolutely not!-"

"I WASN'T FINISHED!" Sirius roared, glaring at Bill. Bill visibly cowered.

"I meant your twin brothers and Ginny, but you know molly isn't such a bad idea with all the cheek you are giving me young man" Sirius Said sourly.

"Were not bringing them into this either! Fred and George would just make fun of me and there is no way in hell I am letting my little sister solve all of my romance problems. She's fourteen!" Bill said loudly.

"Well maybe we wouldn't have to bring them into this is you weren't an uptight little asshole" Sirius bit back.

Bill Knew he was right and he couldn't come up with a better argument so he stayed silent, glaring slightly at the man who was bombarding into his love life.

"You might be right..." bill started.

"Of course I am, I'm always right. I lost my wife for twelve years, I will not have you go through the same pain" Sirius said sincerely, not wanting to think about the time he was away from Juliet.

"So what do I do? What do you want me to do?" Bill sighed.

"Alright I have a plan. But you need to listen. Ok?!?" Sirius Said impatiently.

"Yes, okay! Calm down man" Bill Said putting his hands up in mock surrender.

"Great! So we have established that you're an asshole"

"Oh my God"

***

Ginny Weasley was sitting in the gryffindor common room doing her work assigned from McGonagall when an owl appeared at the window.

Ginny didn't know who's owl it was or who it was for. So being her nosy self she got up and grabbed the letter from the owl, giving it a piece of Pumpkin pastie.

To her surprise it was addressed to her, in very messy handwriting. The scribbles looked familiar to Ginny but she couldn't place where she knew it from.

She opened the letter and read through it a couple of times, with a smile growing on her face.

It was from Sirius Black, he has used his wife's owl and signed the letter with a simple, Padfoot.

The smile on her face was from the words written in the letter and Ginny couldn't be happier.

Her OTP would be back together in no time.

——————————————————————————

Published 5/2/19