" Are you eavesdropping?"

Conrad couldn't be more embarrassed. He scratched his hair:

" Well, no...ahah...um, his majesty and Wolfram summoned me this morning. I came there to see what it was."

" And you're staying against the door?"

The doors opened before Conrad had the time to justify himself- despite his wish to to so. Yuuri was at the threshold, wearing a simple t-shirt and long black trousers. He blinked upon seeing the two brothers but a smile quickly replaced his surprise:

" Hello! Conrad, you're there as I have asked you. Come in. Um, Gwendal, I just wanted to ask you if you could...send invitations to the kings of Smalleria and Anteria for my marriage."

" And why, your Majesty?...I thought you were against them since they dared to speak too intimately to your fiancé. You punched them, in case you didn't remember, and they needed plastic surgery to find back proper faces."

" Well, they're small countries but their peoples are strong and powerful, and they run a big business of clothes and jewels; 25 per cent of my people wear clothes made in their kingdoms, it would be a mistake to neglect them, right?"

" Alright."

Gwendal wheeled around to accomplish his task. Conrad, who had meanwhile picked up the book, hesitatingly strode into the room, searching with anxious eyes his little brother. What was his surprise when he found Wolfram clad in a sleeveless white top, and short black shorts, his forehead shining with perspiration like Yuuri's. He was drinking fresh water from a bottle. Swiping his sweat with a towel, he threw his look on Conrad:

" You're a tad late."

" I know, I'm sorry. I thought that you might be...occupied." Yuuri and Wolfram were really flushed so he assumed they might be doing...

" Yeah, we've been doing some gymnastic. I've been trying to do a splits. Since I nearly died during that mission in a labyrinth, I've been training hard to get more flexible. Yuuri helps me. He pushes down a bit while I try to get used to it."

Conrad felt relief overcome him. Oh, it was just that. And to think he thought...

" Conrad, is that the book I asked you to bring?"

" Yes, Your majesty. It's a new edition. With illustrations and drawings to help you to figure out better. Anissina is the one to have ordered to re-publish this book and actualize it, it was first destined to mazoku teens of Shin Makoku."

" Great, it looks fun," Yuuri said cheerfully, taking the book out of Conrad's hands. He looked at the cover. " I think I'm going to read it right now, I have time before my bath and Gunter's lessons. Wolf, if you want to bathe with me, just tell me, I'm in my library."

" Right, wimp," he replied then approached his fiancé to see his book. " What is that?"

" Traditions in Shin Makoku. New Edition. Like this, I'm sure not to make any mistakes anymore!"

" With drawings?" Wolfram asked as if he couldn't believe it. " Seriously, you're such a kid, even Greta would be able to read without the need to have illustrations. You're a grown-up, you know."

Yuuri squeezed his lips one against the other in a thin line. Wolfram was good to make him feel ridiculous. However, he still leaned over Wolfram and kissed his forehead.

" Good. See you later, Wolf."

He headed towards his private library and shut the door behind him. Conrad who had followed their small talk with amusement erased his smile when Wolfram looked back at him.