Chapter 2: Classy

Hmm just gunna be annoying and just text something here as a notice. ;)
____________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luffy's POV~

Me, Usopp, and Nami arrived at Sanji's even if his house is just an apartment condo that can only fit 3 people. Everyone was gonna be at Sanji's. Like Zoro, Robin, Franky, Chopper, and Brook.!
Zoro, Sanji, and Chopper are in the same grade as me but just in a different class. While Robin and Franky were my upperclassmen by 2 years. And well brook he's just an adult that kinda dropped out of school around 20 and wants to talk the 'kids nowadays'.
Brook and Franky were kinda late to the meeting because of something that happened in the downtown area of our city...
Anyway, I'm pretty lucky to hangout every since I moved in with my protective brothers or step-brothers Sabo and Ace. They now gave me a curfew which only goes to 8:30pm which is kinda unfair. And I can't hangout with anyone they don't know... Not gonna lie I really wish I had my own house but I don't like working it takes up my energy. And I also don't get to eat 5 times a day anymore! Which is dumb!!
Anyway, we were hanging out because everyone wanted to talk about school and the first science course coming up. Which all Freshmen had to go through, and frankly I'm embarrassed to talk about it.
What we were learning was Sexual Intercourse.

"Luffy are you okay? You're listening to what we're talking about right?",said Robin.

"Yeah...um..s-sure I am...I was just in my thoughts for a moment."

Everyone looked at each other then back to me.
"Luffy. Are you nervous about the course we're about to learn? You know we actually learned this in junior high right?", Zoro said.

"I didn't get to watch that stuff because of my grandpa alright!"

"Dang Luffy well can't wait to see your reaction in class,"said Usopp.

"Make sure to record it too," Chopper said happily.

"Let's get to a topic that I wanted to talk to you guys about. The thing that's bothering the entire school...," Franky said with the most serious look on his face.
" Apparently, Ace has a crush on someone and many want to know who it is. Got any ideas who?"

" I know, but Ace said he would kick my ass and I won't be able to even hangout or eat anymore... I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN!"

" Fine, I don't want you to get your ass beat even if Ace is in bed at the hospital,"said Franky.

"Well, Who's hungry because I know some of you came here to eat,"Sanji said.

Everyone started walking towards the kitchen following Sanji to because he always makes a show of his cooking. Sanji cooked a takoyaki bunch fest which was full of takoyaki filled with many different meat and veggies. I only ate the octopus and fish ones though.
After everybody ate we played some video games and card games we learned from Robin. Poker which is a chance game is my type of card game I'm best at. Though, everything else sucks. Brook took me home because apparently Brook is an adult and my brothers could trust him to transport me anywhere. Once he dropped me off he told me something weird that I didn't understand.

" Luffy-San, always follow your gut even if your gut is failing you."

After he said that he left and started waving back at me. Eyes off the road but, it isn't like he's gonna die though.

I headed inside and checked a clock on the wall to make sure I wasn't late or Sabo was gonna give me an earful later. I checked the time 10:23pm. I shuttered, when I heard footsteps coming towards the door. Luckily, the stairs was right next to the door so, I ran upstairs to my room and locked it. Even though, that's not enough to stop him from seeing me. I hid under my bed and heard the door slam open. I didn't dare to look cause I knew who it was but, he wasn't mad at all strangely.

"Hey Luffy, I didn't make dinner so I hope you ate. Plus... the only reason I'm not mad because I'm tired from all the work Mrs. Dadan gave us so yeah, Goodnight."

With that said he left my room and headed downstairs. I'm glad he didn't yell at me. I'm sure Ace being in the hospital is getting to him same as me.

Though, I much as I was concerned about him I knew he was coming back in 1 week so he should be fine. I really couldn't stop thinking of the guy in the Nurse's office. He had facial hair... and bags under his eyes with tattoos that slightly showed under his cuffed up shirt.
I started to slowly fall asleep... What's his name?

Wednesday, April 30, 8:30am ~
Still Luffy's POV

Oh...my...GOD! I'm freaking late! I started rushing and ran out the house without breakfast and half of my outfit on. But I was able to put on my clothes while running like my shirt.
School starts at 8:00am and I'm way too late to class already so I started walking. Which wasn't a great idea once I got to class. Mr. Rayleigh didn't seem to happy with me being late. Especially, when he knew I had probably the worst grades in class...

"What is your excuse for being late?"

He gave me an angered face that kinda looks calm at the same time. Which kinda felt uncomfortable...

"I...slept in sorry..."

He paused his actions and said,

"Meet me after school, and have a seat, next time I won't tolerate it anymore."

I sat in my seat near the doors and just looked at the board completely confused. I don't understand why the alphabet is in MATH it's so stupid!

I wanna skip now... Hope I can get through the day without... breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
____________________________

I don't know how good this was so...
Yeah...I really want to get to the Lawlu stuff now...but nah I gonna be like that.
I need help :3 if punctuation is bad it's because I'm lazy.