Ain't no magic word can make me disappear.

Depuis le début

"But now, let's have some fun...and I already know where to start first." he drives down the streets towards the middle of the town. As he reaches the middle of the town, he drives into a dark alley and parks the car there. On the other side of the alley is a bar. He walks to the entrance and the doorman blocks his way into the bar.

"Are you on the list?" the doorman raises his eyebrow while looking on the list.

"I think the name Phantom should tell you something..." NateMare rolls his eyes and smiles at the doorman, who immediately pulls the list away and steps aside. This confuses Nate, why does NateMare call himself as Phantom when his name is NateMare, and why does the doorman already know who he is.

"Of course, Mr.Phantom, I'm sorry that I didn't recognize you. I see that you're controlling a pretty handsome boy this time. Does he hear everything?" the doorman accompanies NateMare to his regular place. He's a special guest in this bar. Always when he enters the bar, he looks different. He switches host when he wants and makes him unpredicable.

"Yes, he can hear every single word here, he's pretty handsome indeed, I already said that to him, but he still doesn't want to understand that I'm right." NateMare shakes his head and sits down on his place.

"Well, we have a new magician here. He's an amateur, nothing special. I thought that would be perfect for you." the doorman talks like to NateMare, like they are lifelong friends. The magician steps on the stage with some rings in his left hand. He seems being nervous and excited.

"Multiple performances?"

"Three, to be exact." a smile starts to form on NateMare's face

"Seems like you know me way too good, Paultin. You always know what I want. Funny that you started as a bard. As the first act in here." NateMare stares at the amateur in pure fascination. 

"It's my job after all, that bard thing from the past, it was boring. This job is way better." 

"Good for you, I always wondered what leads a person to perform here." NateMare still observes the musician's performance. He isn't that good though. The entire audience is silent. Not because all are fascinated or speechless. Because everyone falls asleep during the performance. 

"This bar has a good name in the town. Every newcomer comes here. But the worst are always coming in October, your month. Perfect time for you to strike, I guess."  a tiny smile starts to form on the doorman's face.

"Yes, and I think this young man, will be the next." NateMare says while still staring at the magician.

"Take the time you need, I wish you a lot of fun with him, I need to go to work again." the doorman takes a bow.

"Sure, see ya later." NateMare says and the doorman walks back to the entrance.

"Phantom? From where did that come from? Isn't your name NateMare?" Nate says confused.

"Phantom is my real name. I switch host when I want, and I change my name and appereance with every single person I possess. I think names like Antisepticeye or Darkiplier should tell you something. I transfer my soul into an object and when someone touchs it, I will possess the person. Pretty easy, isn't it!" NateMare plays with the staff in his hand and smiles towards the magician.

Now Nate understands who he is. He remember the times where Mark, Matt or Seán acted wierd. So strange and psychopathical. It was all NateMare's work, and now he possesses him.

"What are you going to do with him? Will he be the next that you will possess?" 

"Oh, no! I only possess important people. This guy just will add my collection. Forever."