Jack Johnson | Smut

It was your one year anniversary with Jack.

"So what do you wanna do tonight princess?"

Your head is tilted back on the seat, eyes closed enjoying the cool breeze coming in from the window. Jack talking to you was faint.

He grabs your inner thigh, "baby."

You're shook back to reality, "Yes?"

He laughs softly at how lost you were, "what do you wanna do tonight?"

"Honestly?" you raise an eyebrow at him and smirk.

He puts both hands on the steering wheel and cuts you off, "no."

"I said I'd take you out somewhere nice and that's what I'm going to do."

"Ugh, Jack," you slam your head back on the seat, "you know this whole fancy one year shit isn't us."

You glare over at him, and his eyes are still locked on the road.

"Jack."

Nothing.

When he's cut you off like this completely, you can't help but feel the strongest attraction.

You slide your hand onto his thigh, and just leave it there, testing him, seeing if he'll move it.

He doesn't.

You inch up a little, expecting a reaction, you get just that, he inhales sharply and covers it with a cough, and takes your hand away from him.

You're tired of him resisting already, and you can't take not having him any longer, you abruptly reach over with both hands and start to unbutton his pants causing him to swerve on the road, "Y/N what the fuck are you doing?!"

"Shutup."

He slams on the gas causing you to slam back into your seat and finds the nearest parking lot.

He pulls in violently and it honestly scares you.

He snatches his seatbelt off, and turns towards you, "What the fuck was that back there? I said I wanted to take you on a nice dinner, I want to treat you as you should be."

You stare ahead not knowing if he's done or how else he's going to react.

"Oh, so now you want to be still, now you want to be quiet."

You don't respond.

"No, that's not going to fly with me, this is what you want, this is what you get."

You look at him with brightness in your eyes.

"Oh, don't think this is you getting off the hook for never fucking listening." he says snatching his belt out of the loops.

"Undress." he demands.

You're shaky from the entrance of the car and this side of Jack you've never seen before. It's suspenseful and exciting for you.

He leans over you and on the side of the seat he lays you down abruptly by yanking the lever.

He holds himself up on one arm with the seat remaining above your shoulders. His other hand has your dress slid up, and running up your leg.

You can feel how hard he is between your legs and you can't help but to smirk knowing what you've done.

He shuts you off from your thoughts by forcefully sticking 2 fingers inside you, and that causes you to let out a loud wimper. You pull down on his back, you hand makes it's way into his hair.

He feels how wet you are, without hardly even have done anything, and even though it's only you two in the car he leans down in your ear, "I hope you're ready for this."

You're breathy, he continues, "because I still plan on taking my princess out to dinner."

With that said, you're surprised as to when he ever slid his pants down because as soon as those words are out of his mouth, he's in, harshly.

Slamming, grunting.

With both elbows on the seat you're laying back on, he picks up speed, you notice it getting foggy in the car, without having anything to grab onto you clutch onto the side of the door and other hand on the drivers seat.

He's not stopping for anything, owning, possessing you, and you wish you saw this Jack more.

He grunts your name, and through strained teeth he let's out, "Fuuuck."

Then you know he's close so you give him what he wants, "fuck jack, cmon, faster baby."

"Faster."

He shoots his head back and goes deeper, letting out, "FUCK."

& After having said that he cums and you follow, him collapsing on top of you, you had wished there was more air in the car.

You make a sarcastic remark breaking the silence, "Well atleast we know you just worked up an appetite."

You hear him manage a laugh from where his head's placed on your shoulder, "Haha, god you piss me off but I fucking love you."

TWITTER; @CUMALOLEY

-Sorry it was so short? Hope it was enjoyable.