Sir pentious x reader lemon oneshot

I arrived in hell about a week ago, angry out of my mind. I had no idea why I was here. I have deed that taken out of context could seem bad, but it was in defense.

I walk around the street again trying to find a bite to eat, you think you wouldn't get hungry in hell. My stomach rumbles as I pass a store shop seeing my reflection.

I hated how I looked

I hated how I looked. In life I was always seen as cute, and nothing more. And when I heard you change looks in hell I got excited as I looked for a way to see myself. I looked exactly like I did when I was alive, just add horns and ears, fangs, and glowing eyes when I'm angry. im considered a goat demon, super lame.

Still as fragile and tiny as ever, but I had more power here. It's the only reason I have been able to survive on the streets this long by myself. I could project knives out of myself, beautifully made black blades. 

I walk passed an alleyway and feel someone's hand over my mouth, I role my eyes tired of this.

"Hey sweet thang." He voice spoke as his other hand ran up my waist. Flash backs to how I died went through my head as my eyes started glowing. Every bone in my spine shot out a blade as I heard the demon yell in pain as he let me go. I look back at him to see him holding some of his wounds choking on blood.

"I'm sorry." I whisper tearing up. I never liked doing that, in fact I hated it. But you have too eventually here. I walk back into the street hiding my face with the scarf as much as I could trying to hide the tears falling from my face.  I get flashbacks to the sin that sent me here, I never wanted too. I would have rather died than do it, but they were going to do something worse than death.

I hear a big crash and metal clanking and people yelling. I look up to see a snake fighting cherry bomb. I saw them on the news, I guess there is new territory up for grabs. I see a big explosion as two bodies are flung towards me. They crash on either side of me as I ready my blades around me.

"Are you dead yet old man?" Cherry laughed as she stood up slowly cracking her back

"You wish!" Sir pent yelled back standing up. Both of their eyes fell on me as the blades floating around me pointed at them.

"And who iss thisss?" Sir pent asked his hair Flaring up as he looked me up and down.

"Hey get out of my turf little girl!" Cherry bomb yelled at me as My eyes started to glow and I flung one of my knives at her quickly, I made the butt end hit her knocking her out quickly. Her body slumped to the floor as sir pent laughed

"I'm not little." I whisper as I see her body and snap out of my trance, "oh god I'm sorry." I glance back back at sir pent and point my blades at him, "please stay away."

"Who are you misss?" He asked looking me up and down as he adjusts his bow tie

"Doesn't matter." I say leaning against the brick wall, I haven't eaten in so long.