Chapter 2

When I finish school I go straight to the parking lot where I see, again Mr Perfect. Wait...is he next to my car? My hair is still full of glitter. I look like a depressed farie. But...why do I care? I don't. Yes, you do! Jane says. Jane is like Killer Frost for Caitlin Snow. She is always right, but not this time. I don't fucking care. You do! Shut up!
"What are you thinking about, depressed farie?" he asks when I'm at my car.
"You came here just to tell me something that I already know? To make me feel bad? Because it's not gonna work with me so you are wasting your time." slow down, Jane.
"No, I came here to say congratulations for how you handle the morning situation. I know that the boys to this things to you often, but this was a big one. By the way, I'm sorry for all those years." all those years? Is he apologizing?
"For what? You didn't do anything."
"That is the problem, we've known each other since kindergarten and I feel kind of bad for not standing up for you." Wait...this can't be true, we never talked. What he wants from me? A date, maybe your virginity. Jesus, Jane, you are out of the line. Just kidding, ASK HIM! Ok, thanks, I'll do that.
"What to you want from me, Jack?"
"A chance to be your friend?"
"Are you feeling bad for me? Because I don't need your protection, I can handle it."
"No, I don't want to be your bodyguard, I want to be your friend, please!" Wait...he is bagging me to be his friend? That is strange, but it's sweet and kind, something different, I have to move on too, right? Nora moved on with that Suzana girl. I can do it.
"Okay, do you want to hang out today?" I say and surprise me and him in the same time. "Maybe at my place?"
"Sure, can we go now? With your car, 'cuz my brother is using the car today"
"Okay, but I have a question."