"I promise to do my best with calling others with respect." Yuuta eagerly stated, before pointing a finger at (Y/N). "But, Auntie, you still haven't told me your name."

"I'm (Y/N)." The said girl stated, sending the olive eyed child a toothy grin of her own, ruffling the child's olive locks. Laughing as Yuuta puffed his cheeks, the boy complaining about his now messy hair.

"You know, I have a younger brother." Her wide smile slowly turned to a forlorn one not a few moments after she mentioned so. "Well, you resemble my nephew much more but I can't help but remember him when I saw you. Although, he is older than you are."

Hearing that come out from her lips in the faintest tone he had heard the girl had used, the pink-haired psychic felt intrigued. His magenta eyes were now fixated on (Y/N)'s (e/c) ones. Somehow, it gleamed from longing.

"The problem with that little brat is that he won't even call me onee-san, nee-san or whatever honorific. He just keeps on referring to me as 'you', or at times, he would just call my name rudely. He's also such a pig –messy and smells bad. And she doesn't even treat me like an older sister. All he does is mock me non-stop and even orders me to do his projects. Can you believe that?!" She started to rambled on, grimacing at the same time reminiscing at the memories. "I just wish he would at least treat me with some respect..."

Kusuo would have loved it to interrogate the girl further regarding herself, and her family. But, seeing the pained smile currently present in her lips made him do otherwise, thinking to himself how insensitive it may be to do so. Although he knew that (Y/N) would do the complete opposite if she were in his shoes, the empathy within still won over him.

"Well, anyways," In less than a minute, she whipped her head to face Kusuo, catching him staring at her. "Kusuo, let's go out."

"No." The psychic flat down declined, plopping down to the soft mattress of his bed, somehow disappointed that the sincerity in (Y/N)'s visage had immediately vanished. If he were to be honest, he preferred seeing her vulnerable side. It was... pleasing to see.

It was safe to say that his likability for (Y/N) had gone down drastically after the small fiasco a little more than a week ago. But, after what she had displayed early, it wasn't too bold to presuppose it went up a little bit.

Just as he was about to get up, his face transformed to a relatively flabbergasted one as he saw the (h/c) haired girl looming over his lying form. Taken by surprise, the psychic felt his heart jump from the unexpected attack. His dull magenta eyes meeting the (e/c) ones staring down at his pale visage, (Y/N)'s soft breathing tickled his nose, her breath containing evidence that she had eaten sweets for breakfast.

"Let's go out." (Y/N) insisted once more, inching her face dangerously close to the psychic's. Her actions were incredibly bold for her to do, although, her tone and expression didn't mean too much harm for the high school boy – presumably unaware of how unbecoming she is currently acting.

"Fine..." Although it hurt his pride to give in, Kusuo wanted to get away from the embarrassing position, finding it exasperating. He believed that resigning to her demands would make it easier to get out of the situation, the (h/c) haired girl removing herself from his bed. He has to admit, (Y/N)'s surprise attack was bad for his heart.

"Nee-san!"

"We're going to the park, Yuuta!" She cheered upon approaching the young boy, excited to leave the house.

Sitting up, Kusuo watched (Y/N) run to Yuuta, telling him about the mission success with an energetic high-five. Sighing at her childlike actions, Kusuo stood up from his comfortable bed, following the childish duo down stairs.