"Hey, are you going to Cyborg Cider Man No. 2's room?" The child questioned, curiosity beaming in his large eyes. Assuming that the boy referred to the strawberry-haired male, the girl can't help but mentally make fun of the psychic for the ridiculous yet creative name the child had called him. (Y/N) answering with a nod, the boy eagerly pulled on her shirt harder. "Can I come?"

Seeing his puppy-like large eyes and the begging pout complimenting his adorable chubby cheeks, (Y/N) can't deny the child. She didn't really see any harm with taking the boy with her so she assumed that it would be fine. Besides, the sight of the boy somehow left a trail of nostalgia within her

After knocking on the door, (Y/N) opened the door without hesitation, not bothering to wait for the resident's response. Barging in with the five-year-old boy tailing behind her, she spotted Kusuo lying on the bed, reading a book which seemed to be manga.

"I have to tell you that it's rude to just trespass in somebody's room." The strawberry-haired boy mentioned, not bothering to look up from the book.

"I thought you go by the name Fredric Roger III. Who knew you're also known as Cyborg Cider Man No.2." (Y/N) mocked, a grin making its way to her lips, ignoring his earlier statement.

"By the way, Kusuo, your little brother's here." She made mention of, gesturing to the jade haired boy who was looking around the room.

"That's not my little brother." Kusuo stated straightforwardly, his eyes scanning through the pages of his book

"Oh, really? I say that to my brother all the time." A series of laughter erupted from her mouth, before she teasingly added. "It's my first time seeing him here. Could you have been hiding him from me? Afraid that he'll take me away from you or something?"

Kusuo sighed at her absurd assumption, mentally remarking that his own brother wouldn't be gawking at his room so much. Closing the manga in hand, he sat up from his lying position, now facing the (h/c) haired girl before him.

"That's not my brother, idiot." Kusuo harshly remarked. "That boy is our neighbour – it just happens that his parents are out so he's staying here for today."

"So, I really need to provoke you before talking to me properly, huh?" (Y/N) commented, before shrugging. "Oh, well. At least you're actually having a conversation with me now." She added, beaming widely at him.

Kusuo stared at her genuinely happy face momentarily in silence before rolling his eyes and stating, "You're ridiculous."

"YoU'rE rIDiCuLoUs." She mimicked mockingly, sticking out her tongue at him childishly. Huffing she faced the behaved child beside her, her attitude taking a 180 turn. "By the way, kid, what's your name?"

"I'm Yuuta." The boy spoke up, introducing his self to the girl before tilting his head to the side, questioning her. "How about you, Auntie? What's your name?"

Curious on how she would react after being referred to as auntie, Kusuo perked up a bit. Recalling how a certain navy haired pretty girl reacted to the honorific, she didn't seem too pleased.

"Isn't it rare to see kids like you?" (Y/N) commented with a casual smile, surprising Kusuo for a miniscule. "You should keep that up. Kids these days don't know how to respect their elders."

You sound like a middle-aged woman when saying that. Kusuo inwardly remarked, watching (Y/N) beam at the young boy whose cheeks turned slightly pink from hearing the praise.

Although his comment was rather rude, the pink-haired boy can't help but let lips tug up into a small smile at the sight. Although child-like in many ways, (Y/N) seemed to know how to deal properly with children. Seeing that, she does have good sides weighing out her bad ones.