My Secretary (Hyewon) Pt.3

Hyejoo layed there on her couch thinking of what her father was going to say

Should I call him back?

Should I just leave it and wait?

What if he forgets? I should ask him.

She decided to call her father back.

It rung for a couple of seconds before he picked up.

"Hyejoo? Hello?"

"Dad! Before I hung up, what were you going to say?"

"Oh... OH! Right! I'm going to contact that one girl and ask if she can be your secretary and start right away. Also, probably meet you before she starts."

"oh... "

Once again she hung up.

"I don't want to meet her, she's probably some hooligan just looking for a stupid job."

~~~
Chaewon looked up to the sound of Mr. Son speaking, her eyes immediately landed on a very very pretty lady, her hair was black and her eyes we're big, contrasting to her lips that were able to be put into a pout and look smaller.

She nearly fainted as the girl walked closer. She was so pretty that Chaewon was getting very sweaty, having a gay panic basically. The girl sat down next to her and her heart nearly skipped a beat.

Is this what people called "Love at first sight?" Because if so, it was amazing.

The girl introduced herself.

"... I'm S-Son Hye-Hyejoo..."

Oh so this is who Son Hyejoo is... WAIT.

If she is Son Hyejoo, then that means that she is the CEO... which means... OH MY GOD. SHE'S GOING TO BE WORKING FOR A GODDESS?!?

She actually nearly fainted but she kept her composure.

~~~

This was no hooligan at all. Hyejoo stood in awe as she looked at the girl who sat in front of her father. She almost didn't hear him as he called her over to meet the so called secretary. But that could have been do to her sickness

She took careful steps toward the table where the two sat, she approached the seat next to her father but he stopped her.

"Why don't you sit next to her? Get used to her."

"Oh...Ok."

Hyejoo was really trying not to stutter, she tried so hard but it would come out at times. Like when she introduced herself.

"You guys should introduce yourselves to each other, get to know one and other."

"O-Oh, w-well I'm S-Son Hye-Hyejoo. Y-You probably a-already know that though..."

The girl giggled.

She giggled.

Hyejoo could die at the moment. She couldn't believe how cute the girl was. Yet she made fun of her before hand, not wanting anything to do with her before. Oh how the tables have turned.

"I'm Park Chaewon! I am 20 years old, I hope I can be a good secretary for you miss Son!"

"Please just call me Hyejoo. I'll call you Chaewon, no formalities okay? Let's be comfortable around each other. "

Hyejoo was shocked at her own words. She didn't know she could have been that confident around Chaewon even though they just met.

~~~

The finished their food and walked out of the restaurant, Hyejoo's father had to leave so he left the two, alone, together.

"So...Chaewon. Where do you live?"

What the fuck. Why did she just say that? What kind of question is that?! Plus they barely just met, she didn't want to make Chaewon uncomfortable!

"Oh, I live close by, "

"What? That's kind of far though."

Hyejoo's eyes grew wide as she realized what she just said, she didn't mean to say "oh that's kind of far" It just came out. Shoot, now Chaewon probably thinks that she's a weirdo who maybe wanted her to stay at her house or something! Oh geez, this is bad.

"What?"

The simple "what" that came out of Chaewon's mouth was enough to get Hyejoo out of her trance and speak again.

"What?" She replied back.

"You said something about oh that's far or something?"

"N-No I said that's probably near then."

"Oh... It's getting kind of late though."

Hyejoo didn't know where this was going so she just replied with a "Mhm..." To not make it uncomfortable.

"Could I maybe stay at your house?"

Hyejoo nearly jumped backwards. She never expected that question, she didn't even think that Chaewon would even say that.

"O-Oh ya sure. Uh.. Did you drive here?"

"Oh no, your father picked me up from my house. He didn't want me wasting my energy on driving apparently."

"Oh.. Ok then, we can take my car then."

Hyejoo went over to her car and opened the door for Chaewon, like the princess she is. Chaewon smiled at the gesture and got into the vehicle.

~~~

Chaewon was currently SCREAMING inside. She didn't think she would say that she wanted to stay at Hyejoo's house so this is quite... Er...awkward?

The thought of being in the same car with her boss but also her crush who she just met about 3 hours ago is driving her insane.

Hyejoo went over and opened the door for her, Chaewon smiled at the gesture and secretly blushed. She hoped into the car and waited for Hyejoo to close the door.

Once she closed it she immediately started fidgeting. What would she say? What kind of situation is this? What would she do? Could she go on Google and search "what to do when you're in the same car with your boss/crush?" She doesn't think so.

~~~

Hyejoo hoped into the car and sat down she started the engine and was about to pull out of the parking lot when her sense came back and she felt some heat in her hand. She looked to her side and could see Chaewon was looking at something. She looked down to see what it was and there she saw, her and Chaewon's hand interlocked. A blush crept onto her cheeks fast. She was trying to pull away but her heart wasn't allowing her to. Chaewon wasn't pulling away either so.

They kept their hands interlocked. Hyejoo driving and Chaewon looking out the window.

Hyejoo was about to speak when Chaewon blurted out:

"I like you..."

Hyejoo's blush crept back on. Chaewon realised what she just said and turned to Hyejoo.

"Oh uh.. I.. No. I like you... Uh... YouTube! Yeah.. YouTube. I like YouTube."

"O-Oh.. I... Uh.. Me too?"

"Oh... Nice..."

The car went silent again. Soon they arrived to the house.