prologue

Ellie Lannister wasn't your average Westerosi girl. She held many secrets from not only the subjects, but her family as well. Being the second youngest Lannister sibling, she's had to face many challenges. Surprisingly, her father, Tywin, has yet to make her marry, and for that, she is thankful. She refused to submit to any mans will. She found herself more enticed by war than love, and she was thankful to be different than the other Ladies of the court. But, sibling rivalry can cause a lot of problems. Cersei always despised the young girl, especially with how much their father cherished the blonde beauty, jealousy coursed through her veins, to say the least. Jaime admired her courage but felt like he had to protect her always, and she hated that. Their youngest sibling, Tyrion, has been by her side through it all. She loved her family, even with all their faults.
But sometimes, a forbidden love can overcome the love she holds for a cruel family.
Her friends, her family, all of that means nothing when she realizes the brutal truth to how they truly are. Her morals begin to outweigh her values, and the tension rising with the North has caused conflicting feelings. Ellie has choices to make.

And a wolf has found himself in a lions den.