The Pub

(Thanks for the request bestie spongboobsqaurevag xx)

Your POV

One more hour, just one more then I'm out of here. I stood behind the counter of the dim lit bar, just people watching until my shift was up. I'm working at the local pub just to earn a bit of extra money to help pay rent and stuff. I'm distracted from my thoughts as a young man with brown droopy hair and a tall frame approaches me.
"Four beers please love" he asked with a smile while sitting on one of the stools. I smiled back.
"No problem" I started to fill up the glasses. As I was filling up the last glass, three more lads scurried over and joined the first boy.
"Hello mate, got the drinks?" One
asked.
"Getting them now Graham, calm down" he giggled.
"There you go" I smirked while handing out the beers.
"Cheers love, keep the change oh and I'm Alex by the way" he said throwing me a cheeky wink and handing me a tenna.
"Thank you Alex, I'm (Y/N)" I rolled my eyes playfully then put the money away.
"And I'm Damon!" A voice slightly shouted, bringing my attention back to them. I looked at the boy, and laughed.
"Hiya Damon".
I ended up talking to the bunch of lads for at least a few hours. I learned they were in a band called Blur and were currently doing gigs around town. Me and Damon talked a lot, we had a bit of a connection and I loved it. He was sweet and funny and quite fit to be honest. I ended up staying at the pub way after my shift ended just so I could carry on getting to know him.
"So where you heading next?" I asked, sipping on a drink
"Dunno, might stay around here for a bit, found a lovely girl I can have a chat with now and again" he explained with a smirk.
"Oh and who may that be?" I questioned
"Well, I met her a few hours back, she got me a drink and we talked for a while, hopefully she is willing to let me take her out" he giggled.
"I'm sure she would love to go out" I smiled from ear to ear, happy that he was actually interested in me. I finished off my drink then decided it was time to go.
"Hey, I have to get going but here's my number, give me a call yeah?" I said then grabbed a pen out my bag and wrote my number on his arm.
"Of course love" he replied
"Goodnight Damon" I mumbled and planted a kiss on his cheek.
"Bye boys" I smiled and walked out the pub.

Alex's POV

"You've got a good one there mate, don't fuck it up" I said sternly while turning to look at Damon, raising my drink to my lips while Graham and Dave nodded in agreement.
"I won't Alex, don't worry"

(Hi hope u liked it sorry my updates are slow I'm just a bit busy oh and tysm for 3k reads! x)