seventy seven.five**

Start from the beginning

"The police rang a couple days ago and told me they found it," he whispered, taking the ring from the box, "So I popped into the station yesterday and picked it up."

Rebecca's bottom lip wobbled as he gently slips her ring back onto her finger, bringing her hand up to his mouth to press a kiss to it, "There, back where it belongs."

"I can't believe they found it," she whispers. She can't imagine that a lost ring would be very high up on their priority list.

"Rang them every couple of days," he explains and her heart melts and she pulls him into a kiss by the collar of his shirt, "I've said it before and I'll say it again. What did I do to deserve you?"

||-|| - (smut ahead)

Roger had been right; he wasn't able to keep his hands off of her while she was in that dress.

He just wanted to get her home so they could finish what they started that morning.

They both wordlessly make their way through to the bedroom when they get home; Roger shrugging off his blazer and shirt while Rebecca pulls her hair out of the intricate braid she's done.

He gets himself comfortable on the bed, watching her as she kicks off her heels.

When she turns around, she stands at the side of the bed, feeling her cheeks flushing as his eyes take her in.

"You looked beautiful tonight," he hums, "Didn't tell you that."

She gives him a shy smile, "You tell me that all the time."

And he doesn't think he'll ever stop, "Come here."

Hitching her dress up a little higher, Rebecca slings a leg over the both of his and gently sits down on his lap, resting her forehead against his, "Thank you for an incredible day."

"You're welcome," Roger whispers, his hands moving to the top of her dress, where the zip rests, "I'd very much like to make love to you now."

It was ridiculous the way she felt around him. You'd think that after years together, that would fade but not for Rebecca. Every time he opens his mouth, she's practically putty in his hands.

She feels like she did the very first time he touched her; on fire.

"Roger," she whispers, tilting her head slightly so he has more access to the love bite he's sucking onto her skin, "Roger, please."

He slowly unzips the dress, helping her get out of it before he's rolling them over, pinning her hands above her head, "Gonna let me love on you now?"

She nods eagerly and he gives her a grin before he's moving down her body, pressing light kisses as he goes. Slowly, he drags her underwear down her legs, tossing them over his shoulder as she squirms in anticipation.

"Roger."

"Love you like this," he whispers, trailing a finger up her centre and she whines, making him smile before puts his mouth on her.

The reaction is immediate; one hand grips the sheets beside her while the other tangles in his hair, pulling him closer.

Rebecca honestly had no idea how he did it, how he was able to make her feel so good. She's holding onto his hair and attempting to clamp her thighs shut and he grins, pulling back and she groans.

"Roger."

"You've gotta keep them open, love. Give me room to work."

"Yes, okay, fine. Just...keep doing what you were doing."