Intro

He woke up lying down in a dark box that was moving up. Is it even moving up?  He doesn't know. He sat up to gain some control over himself. He could observe things, he had his basic senses, but he had no memories. I have no memories of anything?! Not even my name! And that's when he lost it.

"Hey!" He stood up and started pounding hard on the ceiling of the box. "Hey! Somebody! Get me out of here." No response. He sat back down. He didn't know what to do.

He has no idea how long he has been down here in this box. 10 minutes? 20? He has no idea how long he has been in here. All he has been doing to pass some time would be wiping sweat off his forehead or moving his hand over the grid floor of this weird box. When will this box stop moving?

And it was like God or whatever supernatural force was up there heard his question. The box stopped moving.

He braced himself. Hell, bad crap is gonna happen to me. Being stuffed into a box without your memories doesn't exactly make things "good". Then the box opened. A red haired boy was looking at him.

"Darn, it's another boy. Well...welcome to The Glade you little scrub." Said the red haired boy while giving me a disappointed look.

"Oooohhhh! A boy scrub!" A girl's voice exclaims from somewhere. "Is he cute Ron?"

"Yeah! Is he cute?" Another girl voice asks.

"Hold your bloody questions!" Ron barks. His accent is British. "Lets see...Black hair, gray eyes. That seem cute to you you?" Soon there were two girls looking at him, giggling.

"Out of my way scrubs!" He hears another girl voice. How many girls are there here? And right after that a blond haired girl and a mix of boys and girls were looking at him.

"What's your name?" The blonde girl asks. Right then his name popped into his head. Callum. My name is Callum.

"Where am I?" Callum asked.

"We really have no idea where we are. " The blonde girl answers. "But we call it The Glade."

"Why did you dump me here?"

"Oh newbie, we didn't dump you here." The blonde girl and everyone else started laughing. These people won't take me seriously. I'm gonna go teach these suckers a lesson. Callum gathered energy in his legs and jumped. He landed with a thump. There was a black haired Asian looking boy next to the blonde girl holding a rope. They're gonna use that to tie me up aren't they?

"Oh wow," The Asian boy said. "We've got us a jumper." Callum's instincts took over. He pushed that boy into the box. A sound of something crashing into metal filled the air, followed by a long and loud groan. It made Callum shiver a little.

"Woah, calm there–" Before the blonde girl could even finish, Callum had already pinned her to the ground.

"Tell me why you dumped me here!" He then whacked her in the face with a fist. "I don't care if your a girl! I'll whack you again if I need to..." Callum felt anger boiling in his veins. "Tell me why I'm here!" He punched her harder. She put a hand on her bleeding nose and started crying.

"Stop!" She sobbed. "I'll tell you! I'll tell you!" She curled up into a ball as Callum stood up. He felt pity for whoever this was.

"Really?" I've done it, I'm gonna get my information. But then her face of mercy suddenly changed to a sinister smile.

"Oh I shouldn't feel sorry," All of a sudden two boys, twins with red hair like Ron's, had iron grips on his arms. "You should."

"Gotcha you little bugger!" They said simultaneously. "Nice one Fred!" The one on Callum's left said. "Right back at ya George!" Said the one to his right. They gave each other high fives over his head and both had British accents like Ron. These people are a bunch of arseholes!

"Magnus, you have the honors." Callum turned his head to see that boy he pushed into the box. He looked banged up and he had a bleeding forehead. He had some sort of club in his hand.

"Oh Annabeth," Magnus did some sort of curtsey. "It would be my honor." And Magnus sent his club flying into Callum's forehead. That was able to knock his lights out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Walkintofandom or Awkward Pepperoni (AP) here from Team Enigma (I'm new btw). What did you guys think of this intro? Please give me your opinions. If you would go back, you would notice that all the names are from other books! Try to guess what books those are. Thanks for reading  :-D.