"It's alright! You'll find the perfect man." she smiled and dove down, putting on her shoes in a hurry. 

"Whatever..."

"Talk to him, Jeong," the short girl adviced "Talking solves all the problems." she said "And at least wear something more presentable. Please don't show up with the bike jacket." Chaeyoung cringed.

[...]

"Hey? What are you doing here so early?" Youngjae asked as he walked out of his house "I thought we were meeting later." he said and moved closer to me.

"I can't make it tonight." I said sternly and got off my bike, taking my helmet off.

"Why? Is everything okay?" he asked, feet tapping against the floor. 

"No. It's just that I don't like this."

"Huh?"

"Us. The party. Everything" I explained and he flinched, his smile fading away.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked, his hands moving to his hair.

"No! You were always nice to me, " I said and grabbed his hands "I'm just..really confused." I sighed and he nodded.

"Do you need to, maybe, talk about it?" he weakly smiled as he led me inside his house and in his room.

Once we both sat on the bed, he took a deep breath in and looked into my eyes.

"I know you never really liked me," Youngjae said "It's maybe that you see me more as your bestfriend, right?" 

"Yeah, I guess," I replied "But I don't think it's only that."

"Well, what is it?"

"I don't think I even like...boys?" I announced hesitantly and squeezed my eyes shut, ready to be kicked out of the house.

"Oh!" Youngjae just said and stood up.

I felt as if I was suffocating, my heart was ready to explode inside my chest. 

"That's awesome!" he laughed.

"What?" my eyes widened as he dragged me up from the bed.

"Knowing and accepting yourself is what matters, even if people don't approve of it," the boy said and hugged me "I hope you're okay and don't worry about me, I'll be fine!" he reassured me.

"So you don't hate me?" I asked.

"Of course not! Why would I?" he replied and playfully smacked my head.

"Wow, thanks." I sighed in relief.

"And now go home and get ready." Youngjae  spoke "I'm taking you to prom, bestfriend." ne grinned.

"Alright, see ya!"

"And you better find me a girl to dance with, yeah?" he joked as I rushed out of the house with the biggest smile on my face.

[End of flashback]

"This place is beautiful." Nayeon broke the awkward silence and awkwardly moved a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"You're—" Fuck it. "Yeah. It is." I sighed and scooted closer to her. Nayeon immediately moved away, frowning. 

I furrowed my eyebrows, why is she acting so weird all of a sudden?

"Are you okay?" I asked and she finally looked at me, her eyes were droopy and the bunny-like smile was hidden behind her serious expression.

"Do you trust me?" she suddenly questioned, her tone taking me aback. 

"Of course. Do you?" 

"Obviously," she spoke and let out a breath "I think it's finally time.." 

"About what?"

"To tell you everything, " she shrugged and adjusted her glasses "Everything about me, even if you might hate me at the end."

"Nayeon, I could never hate you."

-kimwig