.
...
......
.........

"EREN"
.
..
.....
........

"FUCKING BRAT!!"
. -

I jolt up awaking from my dream as I heard a loud voice booming from outside my door I had locked.
I look outside to find the early hours of the morning and my position crouched against the wall.

I fell asleep crying here.
I slowly stumble to my feet and look out to the garden as Levi was gone.
I heard thunderous banging from my door as a loud voice boomed.

"YOU FUCKING BRAT WAKE UP "

It was Levi's voice.
The memory of yesterday floods My thoughts of when he pushed me against the wall and strangled me the same way grisha did and how he... Against my crotch..

I shake the thoughts off, getting up and checking the time on My nearly dead, music still playing phone.

'8:30'

I was already half an hour late for school.
If Mr. Smith finds out ill be kicked out
And have to spend the two weeks with this midget maniac.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR
I still have to repay you for yesterday"

He sung the last part sadistically and I could hear the smirk in his voice.
I toss off my old hoodie and slip on a new one not bothering to shower as I sprayed on some cologne.

"Where is Grisha?"

I ask
Not that I care
But to know how many asses I'll be dealing with.

Levi slumped against the door as he spoke.

"Grisha is out on a medical business trip or whatever shit. He's coming back in two weeks where my house is ready and -"

"You get rid of me, yes I know now fuck off"

I hiss as I sling my bag over my shoulder and slick my hair back
I had packed in a charger as well as some extra clothes into my bag for alert arlert.
I open my window as quietly as I could and crawl out, sliding off the roof and running as far away as I could from the house.

I ran a good few blocks down to my school which wasn't too far away and got on time for second periods Bell as I owned heavily leaning against the frame of the entrance which was surprisingly open.

Everyone buzzed through the hallways as I kept my head down and out of trouble, I made way to My second period as I checked my scrunched time table in my hoodie pocket.

"Oh fuck me it's History "

I felt sick to my stomach thinking of the memory and felt even sicker walking in the classroom and finding the disgusting slut fixing her lipstick in a mini mirror.

Why put lipstick when it's gonna smudge off the cock you suck every break in Smith's office.

I growl and huff, ignoring her as I got to my seat. If it were up to me I would chokeslam the bitch into next week but I couldn't afford to get in trouble right now.