"don't worry its nothing bad I can tell you that much."  he says patting my shoulder. we step out and walk down the hall until we reach a door.

"he is waiting for you so just go in." with that he turns and walks off. I walk in and see the group K. Will and Boyfriend with the CEO sitting down at a comfrence table. 

I bow and greet them "you wanted to see me CEO?" I ask looking at him. he grunts and nods at a chair next to K. Will. I bow and sit down looking around seeing that everyone had a folders  in front of them. 

"well Annjalee May to be frank we want you to join Starship at a solo artist." I sigh and shake my head. 

"before you say no at least read the contract." K. Will says handing me a folder. I grab it and look threw it. I get to the part about appearances and see I have to loose 130 pounds I scoff and shut the contract. 

I look up at the CEO "with all due respect I don't need to lose more than 100 pounds, I am not going to be a supper skinny Idol I want to have curves yes I do know I need to lose a lot but not that much but everything else is fine with me however I also have an appointment with the CEO of JYP tomorrow morning about a contract with them and I also got a email from SM them wanting me to be a trannie." I say. I hear gasps fly threw the room

"so many companies want you I have to say I've never heard of this many companies wanting one person before." K. Will says looking at me with wide eyes. 

"we have Monsta X here and I know there is something going on between you." the CEO says bluntly. I smirk and tilt my head looking at him in amusement.

" and JYP has GOT7 and SM had EXO so please just because I have something with Monsta X dose not mean I will automatically go with this company" I say not budging. Boyfriend bursts out laughing. I look over at them and raise and eyebrow.

"we have never seen someone be so blunt before." Donghyung says looking me up and down. I smile at him winking. 

I turn back to the CEO " I'm not even Korean and I also know your standers at this company and I don't fit any of them." I say.

"yes but you have more talent in your finger nail then anyone we have had at this company." he says bluntly. I watch as K. Will's and Boyfriend's faces go white with shock.

"also looks can be changed talent cant." I smile and laugh. 

I stand up "give me 4 days after I'm done meeting with SM and JYP ill let you know I do like your company and what you have to offer me but they might offer me something you don't have." I say bowing turning and walking out. I stop at the door and look over my shoulder

"K. Will, Boyfriend I have always looked up to you so that gives points to this company I hope we can meet again under more friendly terms." I say walking threw the door to the elevator. I press the button to the 3rd floor when K. Will runs catching the door before it closes. I meet his eyes and smirk biting my lips. he presses the 1st floor.

"how long have you been a fan?" he asks looking me up and down. 

I look up at him and hum "2014 is when I first hear of you a month before No Mercy." I say watching the number go from 6 to 5. I turn to him and press him up against the elevator wall.

"might as well." I whisper and I kiss him. he freezes then relaxes turning us so im the one pinned. the door pings so I rip away from him walking out. I turn and see him panting looking at me with lust and shock.

"I have always wanted to do that, kinda like a bucket list thing so thank you for going with it." I say as the doors close. I turn and walk to the practice room looking threw the window seeing all the guys singing.

I open the door and walk in going straight to Hyungwon singing and walk to his back. I press my hand in the middle of his back straitening his poster he freezes then goes back to singing. 

"that's better now you sound clearer and louder." I say walking to face him. he smiles and winks at me. 

"hey princess sing us a song" Minhyuk says passing me a mic. 

I sigh and shake my head " I haven't warmed up yet." Jooheon pops up in front of me flashing his dimples. 

I pout and huff " fine look up the song If I Ain't Got You by Alisha Keys." I say grabbing the mic and sitting on the floor. the first notes flow threw the speakers and I hum the tune. I go threw the song effortlessly with no mistakes. 

I have the mic back to Minhyuk "I need to use the restroom ill be right back." I say walking to the door. I push it open to see a crowd of people around the door looking at me. 

"what?" I ask 

a guy calls out from the back  "are you a new trainee?" I shake my head and walk past everyone headed to the bathroom. I do my thing and walk out to wash my hands when the bathroom door opens showing K. Will. 

I start to chuckle drying my hands "so you had to hunt me down huh? am I that good of a kisser?" I say turning to face him. he walks up to me trapping me to the counter.

"hell yes you were a good kisser and I want another one and your number" he say leaning in to kiss me. I giggle and quickly switch our bodies, I step away from him and walk to the door,

"if I sign to this company ill give you my number." I say walking out. I walk back to the dance room to see the CEO talking with Monsta X.

"convince her boys we need her here she could make us big." I hear his say.

 I sigh and walk in "yes I know I could make you big and you didn't have to bring them into this." I say grabbing everyones attention.

"just so you know this right here." I say waving at him and the guys "has hurt the thought of me signing with you." I say walking to my purse and grabbing it.

"Ms. May I didn't mean..."

"what didn't mean to go behind my back using my feelings and connections with the boys to try to win my favor?" I ask him not even mad. 

I sigh and look at the guys "ill see you at your place im heading out early." I say pulling on my jacket.

"babe come on please stay?" I.M begs grabbing my hand.

"Ms. May I didn't mean to make you mad..." I cut him off.

"you didn't make me mad you made me disappointed cuz if you went behind my back even before im signed with you then you will go behind my when and if I am." I say letting I.M pull me into his arms. 

"Ms. May I do apologize I will let you be for now." he says sighing and walking out. Hoseok pulls me to a chair and sits me in his lap. 

"baby please stay we only have...." Minhyuk starts then looks at the clock on the wall " 3 more hours until we can go home." he says kneeling down in front of me. 

I sigh and nod my head "ok prince I will stay but imma go sleep in the corner im tired I have had a long day." I say kissing his lips softly. I stand up and walk over to the corner grabbing all of the guys hoodies on they way. I lay them out and lay down on them smelling all of their cologne drifting off to the sound of their voices.