Callum

Callum sighed as he sat in his room, playing Pokemon. All around him sat tons of Scrafty plushes. Gifts from fans of his youtube channel, the Hoodlum Scrafty.

"Alright," he said in his thick Scottish accent, "I think we're going to call it a day here. We've gotten a lot done, and it's been a hakf hour, now. I will see you all next time. Bye!"

He ended the recording, then laid on his bed, closing his eyes. Every time he fell asleep, he could see a Gengar calling out to him for help. The Gengar wore a crown on it's head, though. The Pokemon seemed to be of great importance. If this was so, though, why did he need Callum's help?

"What the hell am I thinking?" he muttered aloud.

He couldn't help this Gengar. It wasn't real. This was just a dream, and Callum knew it. Still, if that was the case, why did the youtuber feel such a strong attachment to this Gengar? And why was this sounding like the start of a Mystery Dungeon game? Shaking his head, Callum sighed. He clearly just needed sleep. Yea. This was from a lack of sleep, and nothing more. He placed his glasses on his night stand and then yawned, closing his eyes. Within seconds, he was fast asleep.

"Can you hear me? Ay, bro. Where you at? I need yo help, man!"

It was that voice again. The Gengar. Callum could see the ghost clearly.

"Nigga, why isn't you coming to help me? I need you!"

Help. He needed Callum's help. But, Callum couldn't help. Sure, he was the Hoodlum Scrafty, but he wasn't a Pokemon. He didn't live in the Pokemon world. He didn't understand why, but this idea broke his heart. He wanted to help the Gengar. More than anything, he wanted to become a real Scrafty, living in the Pokemon world, and he wanted to help this Gengar, desperately calling out to him.