Or… was it curiosity that had pulled him to your sleeping form like invisible whips curling around his limbs? Loki was very well aware of the fact most people experienced orgasms during sex dreams, waking them up all sweaty and flustered. That. That was it. He craved to see you let go, to let all tension flow from your body, to moan and thrash on the bed, for your throbbing, dripping cunt to convulse around his long fingers…

Whyever should he not? He heard you moan again, barely audible whimpers escaping your slightly parted lips he wanted to cover with hot kisses. At the end of the day, he was a man. A god, yes, but also a man. A man with carnal desires and thirst he was desperate to quench, more so now than ever before.

Swallowing thickly, he felt his cheeky smirk grow as he removed the blanket from your body and slowly pulled down your knickers. Goose flesh spread both on his and your skin as his fingers slid across your beautiful legs, a priceless view he aimed to memorize… but then he lay his mischievous eyes on your pubic bone, gently prying your thighs apart to reveal your glistening petals to him.

He longed to dive right in, to bury his face between your legs and taste your wetness until you would wake to scream in pure ecstasy. Loki growled darkly. It was a hungry, animalistic sound echoing through the room. Lifting his hand carefully, he brought it up to your sex, cupping it gently to feel the heat radiating off of it, taking a deep breath in a desperate attempt to keep his composure, to ignore the growing and aching bulge in his black leather trousers for a while longer…

“Loki…” You suddenly whispered, making him jerk and turn his head, forcing his gaze from your revealed womanhood back to your face. He must have imagined it. Surely, you would not speak his name. He wondered what it was you were dreaming. He could, of course, simply cover your forehead with his palm to force his mind into yours, to delve into your memories and thoughts… but for some reason he could not quite understand himself, he decided against it. Would it be painful, perhaps, to see another man in your dream, pleasing you relentlessly when it was he who wanted to bring you bliss, to make you feel good for him? And where did this sudden urge to be selfless come from?

Loki remembered those way too eager royal concubines practically queuing up outside Thor’s and his chambers every night, hoping they would choose one of them to spend the night with—mainly because they knew that for very obedient and satisfactory services they would receive rewards beyond their imagination. It was mainly jewellery they hoped for, sometimes a leather pouch full of golden coins for them to spend leisurely. They had been entertaining for sure but Loki had never bothered about their sexual peaks or if they had any at all as long as they sated his lust.

With you… he wanted to see and feel you come undone for him, he wanted to have you squirm beneath his teasing touches.

A quiet sigh escaped your lips, fuelling his intentions. His mouth fell open when two of his fingers pulled apart your folds, collecting some of your arousals on his fingers to spread it over your clit. The secret source of all pleasure was peeking out of its hiding spot already, desperate for attention. Who was he to deny it to you?

Loki had barely touched the little nub when you moaned again, your hips bucking up almost automatically to respond to his advances, making him gasp in response. He would spill his cum in his trousers if you continued like this… and he hadn’t even properly started!

Slowly and intimately, he began to circle your sensitive bundle of nerves with his fingers, coaxing it into giving in to the pleasure it received until your legs fell open even wider on their own, your back arching.

“Loki…” You whispered again, his name coming from your lips like a prayer, making him growl hungrily. Would you taste as sweet and soft as you felt beneath his fingertips? For sure you would… and this time he had not misunderstood. You were dreaming of him. The realization hit him like a hot wave, sending an entire sea of arousal through his own body.

He had warmed you up quickly, on the brink of orgasm within mere minutes. Your juices were gushing all over his fingers when he swallowed thickly, replacing his finger with his thumb to sink two of his long digits inside of you, exploring your wet and hot cave and rapidly finding your g-spot, fuelling your excitement even further.

Lazily and placidly at first, he began to stroke you, his thumb never ceasing to pamper your clit, yet he soon picked up his pace, if anything to hear your quick and heavy breathing and those pleasurable little moans and whimpers of yours rewarding his ears.

He could feel you tightening around his fingers, your orgasm drawing nearer and nearer. Loki was unable to take his curious eyes off of you. He wanted to see it. He needed to see you cum. All those times he had carelessly dropped items around the compound and in his room to get you to kneel on the floor or bend down heartily with your perfect backside in broad view, to pick them up… how many times had he imagined pressing you against the wall, to fuck you senseless and impale you with his hard cock, depraving you for any other, mortal man?

You were panting when your eyes fluttered open, your heart pounding like a steam hammer. Oh… biting your lower lip you let the pleasure cursing through your body consume you, your dream still lingering in your mind like white fog on a cold and fresh morning in the forest.

You had dreamt of Loki again, how he had grabbed fistfuls of your hair to pull you close and bury his face in your neck to inhale your scent, how he had ripped your clothes off your body and chuckled darkly when you moaned and how he had sheathed himself deep inside your core, screwing you senseless all the while making you climax again and again and again… but oh, you were still so worked up, so close

Your eyes widened once they had finally gotten used to the blackness around you as you made out a dark figure looming above you, realising that there was a hand between your legs. Then there was Loki’s mischievous smirk and a greedy, hungry sparkling in his stunning blue eyes. Gasping for air both in shock and pleasant surprise, you aimed to protest, to scream at him, push his hand away and lunge at him for assaulting you. There was no time for that. Loki’s skilled fingers forced you into one of the most intense and breath-taking orgasms you must have ever experienced. You came undone looking him straight in the eye, contracting around his fingers as they kept pumping in and out of you frantically, drowning them with your juices. Your whole body jerked, in his control, his possession, unable to obey you any longer.

But… had you actually wanted him to stop, really? No. The irrational, naughty and depraved part of you… that part wanted him to continue taking orgasms from you, as many as he pleased.

Only when you had calmed from your high again, your mind still drowsy and feeling dizzy did Loki remove his fingers from your dripping cunt, his smirk growing even wider. Your dream had become reality and it was the most delicious reality you could have ever imagined.

Biting your lower lip, you sat up, revealing your thin nightgown, glancing up at him expectantly, waiting, impatiently, what he was going to do next. Memories of him giving you suggestive glares during the day flashed before your eyes, helping you put the puzzle pieces together.

“Tell me you want me in your bed,” you heard him growl with a start, his voice dark and low, oozing with lust and desire. “Tell me what you want from me.”

Swallowing thickly, you felt your eyes widen once more.

“Naughty little thing, you were dreaming of me.” He continued almost threateningly but not without a playful tone complimenting his downright malicious smirk.

By now, your still very prominent arousal had taken over your mind completely. Unable to think, your lips parted, desperate to speak to him. In fact, what if you were still dreaming?

“I want you in my bed, Loki,” you heard yourself say quietly. He was quite unable to comprehend what you had said. Nothing would ever make him ravish a woman against her will and now here you were, the mortal who had managed to turn his head… asking him to join her in bed. Surely, he was the one dreaming now. “I want you… please.”

It was all he needed to hear. Your heart skipped a beat when he growled once more in an animalistic manner and then crawled under the covers, hovering above you like a hungry wolf about to devour its delicious prey.

In future, he would wander about the dark hallways and pass your room at night a lot more often.