Part 2

Jessie's pov

     We are all in studio, recording for "Bohemian Rhapsody". Dad has been singing "Galileo" for the past five minutes. 

"Higher." uncle Freddie says.

"If I go any higher only dogs will hear me." Dad says. I started laughing.

I then went to the mic.

"Daddy common it's easy to do." I say.

"Sing the line for your uncle, see what he thinks." Dad says. 

"Give it a shot darling." uncle Freddie says.

I sang it for him and he had a smile.

"Well we know where you get your musical talent from dear." uncle Freddie says.

"I heard her all the way in here, she hit octaves I didn't know was possible." Dad says.

"Sing again." uncle Freddie tells dad.

"How's that?" Dad asks after he sang.

"Higher." uncle Freddie says.

Dad getting frustrated was kinda funny. He kept going higher and higher.

"My nuts feel like they're in my chest right now, are we done?" Dad asks as I bust out laughing.

Dad and my uncles then recorded more and as they knocked down the sound walls, I began laughing again. A few days later, we had met with, Ray Foster. I did not like what he was saying since the moment we had sat down.

"It's an amazing song." I say.

"It is six bloody minutes. You don't get say so ms. Taylor. You should be at home with your mum, a child is a bloody distraction." He says.

"Go to hell." I say standing up and walking out, I slammed the door behind me. 

                                                                John Deacon's pov

That was the last straw.

"That little girl is no distraction!" I say standing and before Roger could say a word.

"She is such a sweet thing, she means a lot to the band, and her father. For your information, her mum is gone, she left when Jessie was only six!" Brian says.

We all then had walked out, with Roger out first. 

"Jessie love." Roger says. We then found her outside about to punch the wall when Roger grabbed her hand.

"Why the hell would that wanker say that daddy?! Mum didn't ever want me!" She says with tears in her eyes. For one, this little girl never cries, and two, it takes so much to get her this upset.

"I don't know baby." He says. We then walked to the window.

Freddie then threw a rock, and the window opened. 

"You can take that out of my royalty." Freddie says with Jessie getting her smile back. 

"Twat!" Freddie and Jessie say.

"Wanker!" Ray says as we walk away.

                                                                               Roger's pov

My daughter is no distraction. I will make damn sure nobody thinks that, hell even our fans know that Jessie means a lot to me, and the guys. All the fans love Jessie. She's my babygirl for Christ sakes! I lover her so much, the fact her mum didn't want her, yeah it takes a tole on her. I promised her that I would protect her no matter what happened.