Sick Day {Tasuku X Sick! Reader}

I feel like Tasuku is a bot ooc in this one so I apologize in advance.

I am just laying on my bed staring at the celing... I hear a little beep and B/n comes over to take the thermometer out of my mouth. "Y/n..... you have a pretty high fever... you need to stay home today" B/n said with a worried look on him/her face. "But I promised Gao that I would Buddyfight him with Bal today!" I said. "You will have to cancel...." B/n said. "Fine..." I said. I grabbed my phone and started to text gao.

Gao

Gao I'm going to have to cancel our buddy fight... I'm sick 😢😢😢 ---Me

Gao---- Oh noooo!!!! Ok... hope you get better 😊😊😊

Thanks ----Me

I close my phone and close my eyes. I feel a relaxing darkness take over as u drift to sleep...

I wake up a few hours later. I hear my phone go off so I checked the phone to see that I got a message from Tasuku...

Tasuku

2:27pm
Tasuku----- I heard from gao your sick

Tasuku---- I'm going over

3:05pm

Tasuku---- I'll be over there in about 10 min 😊

I quickly check the clock to see that it's 3:07...

TASUKUUUU DON'T YOU DARE COME OVER HERE WHEN I'M SICCKKKK!!!! ---Me

Tasuku---- too late 😉

Tasuku----- check outside

I look out side to see TASUKU STANDING IN FRONT ON MY HOUSE!!! I knew he could see me so I stuck my tounge out at him... he used Tha key I gave him to open the door... I knew I shouldn't have gave him the spare key to my house... a few minutes later I hear the door open and I see tasuku and Jack at the door way. "You said 10 minutes you lier " I said and made a little pouty face. "Haha I ment like 2... since your house isn't to far from school and all" tasuku said with a smirk. "Shut up..." I said. Tasuku came and sat by my bed and I hid under my blankets. "Are you hidding???" Tasuku said as he removed the blankets from my face. "I'm not" I said. I just noticed that Tasuku had a plastic bag with him... u quickly took it but he quickly took it back. "I have little head pads I got from the convince store" he said as he opened one of the packages "when did you have time to get to the convince store?" I asked. "During lunch" he said as he put the pad on my forehead."ohhh ok" I said as I felt the coolness on my forehead. Soon enough I feel asleep with tasuku sitting next to me.

I woke up to see a sleeping tasuku next to me. I can only smile as I heard him mumble 'I love you Y/n' in his sleep....

Finally finished... 5his was a little rushed... but it's finished!

I'll probably do a Gaito X reader next.