I felt his large hand cup the back of my head before he kissed me so softly I thought I might weep. My hands roamed down his chest fingering over every ridge of his hard stomach. His lips were slowly becoming rougher as he deepened the kiss the more he got into it. I laid myself completely over his body leaving no space as he wrapped his big warm arms around my much smaller body.

“Mmmm” I moaned gently against his lips. I could tell he was having a problem at how to go further with him being inexperienced with this, so I licked at his lips seductively.

His breath hitched as he gasped and I swept my tongue inside.

God he tasted like heaven!

He captured my tongue with his teeth suddenly and I jumped rubbing myself against him. A growl slipped from his mouth as he gripped my rain soaked hair in his hands and tilted my head for better access. Our surrounding soon slipped away and it was just us, our body’s beginning to gather sweat from the hot session we were in; our breathing rough and irregular.

Avery rolled us over till he was on top, loosing himself in the passion, his eyes closed, his lips hungry for mine and his body slowly moving against mine in an intimate motion, this pajamas rubbing a delicious friction on my bare, hardening shaft. I arched my back causing Avery’s mouth to detach from me.

He didn’t let that bother him as he trailed soft kisses down my neck, and chest.

“Ahhh” I moaned loudly as he nipped at my nipple. I had to bit my lip to keep from waking anyone. I threw my leg over his back pushing his lower body into mine again, relishing in the delectable feeling. I pulled Avery closer to me to smash my mouth to his.

“Stop teasing me” I growled at him biting into his lip hard enough to taste blood, and man was it sweet. He growled roughly biting me back.

“Mmmm” I arched against him in pleasure.

Using my feet I pushed his pajama pants down his legs till they bunched at his feet. Flipping us over I moved myself down his body kissing every space of flesh I could see. He let his head fall back as he breathed harshly and moaned. I licked his navel and watched his gorgeous stomach flex, I eyed the sinful ‘V’ leading into his groin, lapping at it as I moved further till my lips pressed against the dip in his groin. His scent was so strong here that I was weak from it. My mouth watered as I lapped and bit at his inner thigh mere inches from heaven and took his pants off the rest of the way; throwing them somewhere on the floor.

His hand came down on my head tightening his fingers in my damp hair.

“Caleb!” he said through clenched teeth, his voice low and raspy with lust. He was losing all his control; I could feel it.

Smiling against his thigh I gave him what he wanted. Shifting myself closer I finally took him in my mouth and shivered at the deep and powerful growled that left his lips, vibrating throughout his whole body. His hands were gripping my hair painfully and I hardened further from it. I took him as far as I could, but he wasn’t at all small and I was having difficulty. My tongues caress the underside of his shaft causing a jewel of liquid to fall from the tip and I lapped at it slowly.