My Secretary (Hyewon) Pt.1

Son Hyejoo, the CEO of Son Industry was having a normal Saturday afternoon when her father (more so her boss) barged in.

He walked in to a horrible scene in front of him:

A messy table filled with files scattered all over, a coffee stain on a tile of the floor, a cabinet door flung open due to a bunch of paper being jammed into it, and a couple of coats thrown onto a sofa in the middle of the office. He knew that this could not do.

"Yah! Son Hyejoo, why is it so messy in here?!" He screamed, Hyejoo merely looked at him and said "sorry"

He sighed and rubbed his forehead. "Look Hyejoo, since you are now CEO you need to be more consistent in making your office cleaner. How am I going to leave the company in the hands of my daughter if I know you're this messy!"

"Look, I'm sorry father, I will clean it right now. I have important documents to write so I cannot focus on cleaning at the moment."

"This is the last straw Hyejoo, I know you didn't want one but it's come to this..."

Hyejoo looked up, frantic as she knew what her father meant. She got up and immediately started begging on the floor in front of her father.

"Oh please god no, anything but that, I can function without one! Please father I'm begging you!"

He looked at his daughter and felt pity wash over him, but he had a daughter who was messy and in charge of a whole industry. He couldn't let it slide.

"I'm sorry Hyejoo, but I'm getting you..."

Hyejoo covered her ears, not wanting to hear the following words.

"... A secretary."

Those words seeped through her hands and made it's way through her ears so she could hear. Hyejoo didn't want to believe it, she didn't want a secretary but she knew that once her father said he would do something, he would do it.

She got up and sat back in her chair, her father saying his goodbyes and walking out the door.

"Dammit."

She started to clean, as she did know that her office was messy.

As she finished it was already dark. She had finished her work earlier than she expected so she decided to leave to her house. A rare occasion really.

She got out of the building and sped away, going back to her huge house, with no one in it.