S4

Chinatsu Kurosawa is a charter in Aikatsu Angel Days! , She is Cute S4 member of The Dance Wind class

Chinatsu Kurosawa is a charter in Aikatsu Angel Days! , She is Cute S4 member of The Dance Wind class .

Appearance : Chinatsu has long crimson hair. She keeps it in two knee-length ponytails, leaving the back of her neck slightly bare. Chinatsu has two large, black tags tying her hair with what appear to be bunny designs printed on them. Her forehead is covered by bangs split in the middle, each side reaching to her eyes and covering the sides of her cheekbones. She has cute red eyes .

Bio
Personality :

She is the Sister of Rin Kurosawa and is trying to be like her sister , She every time does something in order to outdone her sister , But she gets so into it that she ends up fainting without eating something .

She likes sports and is arguably the most athletic member of s4, like Yuzu , she is very energetic, hard-working and active; her hard-working personality is notably displayed in the chapters , she has a very mischievous side, and likes to playfully tease her best friends from S4. She also likes hugs, and has attempted to hug every member of S4 , she is known for being very mindful of other people's opinions, as she puts their feelings first before taking action into something. This is going to be shown multiple times throughout the chapters.

She lovely, popish and loves her fellow S4 members , She is a Third year student .

~~~~~

Taylor Kasumi is the cousin of Yozora kasumi and is the S4 member of Moon Beauty Class

Taylor Kasumi is the cousin of Yozora kasumi and is the S4 member of Moon Beauty Class .

Appearance :

She has purple eyes, and a pale complexion. She wears her long lavender hair down with a single braid on her left side, tied with a black ribbon.

Personality
Bio

Taylor is shown to be a perfect role model to the students in FSA . As the  student council president, she is often portrayed as a calm and Beautiful , Kindhearted and sometimes strict character due to her responsibilities,

She is also complimented about her beauty, saying that she is beautiful, tall, and has a great body shape. On top of that, she is also very mature and level-headed and acts as a strategist in S4.

She seems to take interest in Selena and Gigi and thinks they're worthy to surpass her as a S4 member .

~~~~~

Tiffany Kirigiri, Is a S4 member of Bird Theatre Class , She is a very cool and Calm lady

Tiffany Kirigiri, Is a S4 member of Bird Theatre Class , She is a very cool and Calm lady .

Appearance :

She has light blue shoulder-length hair, with choppy bangs, an ahoge, and two short braids secured with a yellow and black hairpiece

Personality :

Tiffany is sharp and intelligent than she initially appears. She has a terrible sense of direction though.
She is a reserved, polite and modest girl who likes indoor activities, acting as a foil to her friend, the more energetic Chinatsu. However,
she is calm and mature girl with her fullest heart-filled affection for Acting.

Her talents are playing the Drums and viola. Her hobbies are painting, handicraft, and cooking. She is the vice president of the School's student Council .

~~~~~~~

Enju Kirisaki is the S4 member of the Flower Song class at FSA

Enju Kirisaki is the S4 member of the Flower Song class at FSA . She is a very pretty girl and a Real Princess of a Kingdom name , " Esmeralda Dream Kingdom "

Appearance :

She has beautiful waist-length blond hair with pink tips at the end of her hair and strikingly aqua-blue eyes. Coupled with her height - tall by most standards - and her voluptuous body figure, many people associate her with a supermodel. Her most notable feature is the red ribbon that she always uses to tie her hair which was given by her mother.

Personality
Bio :

Enju is Breezily mature, maintains a calm, cool demeanor and Behaves Like a princess (which she actually is) . She loves nature, claiming that she is happy every day just by being able to see the dazzling sun, the blue skies and the sea.

Enju deeply cares for her friends, being very supportive and and often putting their needs above her own, going to great lengths to ensure they get what she thinks is best for them.

She is also gentle and caring for those around her. Despite her appearance, Enju is also smart and not easily fooled. She is a gifted singer with a dynamic voice , earning her spot as a Flower Song Class S4 member .