Under The Stars - R!Quacksel (F)

Comincia dall'inizio

I smiled at his childish behavior, taking one hand off the wheel to hold his.

It was peaceful.

I cherished moments like these, just quiet, simple, pure love.

Alex sighed comfortably, squeezing my hand.

"I love you." It wasn't the first time I said it.

Oh definitely not, we've been dating for years.

"I love you too." He said quietly.

The next song was different, and I didn't know what it was but it was instrumental and peaceful.

(A.N the song is Sunset Lover if you were wondering)

Alex hummed along, looking out the window.

I stopped at a light, turning in my seat a bit to face Alex.

He looked angelic.

The dull streetlight illuminating his face, making his eyes sparkle.

His fins were relaxed, wings wrapped around his shoulders lightly, he had a very calm look over all.

I smiled unconsciously, looking at my beautiful boyfriend.

How did I get this lucky?

"Uh, the lights green." He pointed out, looking over to me.

"Oh, uh, yeah." I said, blushing.

We pulled into the beach parking lot and got out, Alex rushing over to the shore, dropping his bag and tugging his shirt off.

I smiled and blushed as I walked over to where the bag was.

"Aksel!" Alex yelled, laughing.

I looked over to see him already splashing around in the water, his wings fluttering excitedly.

I looked in the bag, pulling out the big picnic blanket and spreading it out.

I didn't bring any swim trunks, but I was content sitting on the blanket watching Alex swim around.

I lied back, staring up at the night sky, it was a nice clear night, and we were far enough from the city that the light pollution wasn't as bad.

"Aksel! Look!" I sat up on my elbows to see Alex pointing up at something.

A shooting star?

He got out of the water to run over to me, slipping and falling face first into the towel.

I chuckled, he quickly lifted himself up and grabbed another towel to wrap around his bare shoulders.

"Look look look!!" He kept pointing up.

"This is why I brought you out here..." he admitted, blushing in the moonlight.

I was looking up, and yet I didn't see anything.

"I don't see anything Alex." I stated, looking back at him.

"Its starting soon." He was intently looking at the sky.

While he watched the stars, I watched him.

He was focused, his dark brown eyes reflecting the stars, making them sparkle.

His hair was still wet, pushed back messily, shiny in the moonlight.

He was perfect.

It felt like hours before I snapped out of my trance, Alex pointing up and yelling excitedly.

"Look, there it is!" I looked up to see a shooting star, and then another, and then another.

A meteor shower.

"Did you plan this?" I asked softly, still in awe of the astronomical phenomenon.

"Mmm.. maybe.." He muttered, seeming embarrassed.

"It's incredible." I breathed, reaching out to grab his hand.

"An incredible date for an incredible person.." He whispered.

He scooted closer to lean on me, wet hair soaking my shirt but I didn't care.

"Aren't you supposed to make a wish on a shooting star?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, but I already made my wish." He said, turning to press a kiss to my cheek.

"Hmm.." I pondered my wish, before closing my eyes.

I wish to spend the rest of my life with this amazing person.

1000 words

So so sorry that i had to do two reqs in one oneshot but i was so busy and i have like five more oneshots to finish and aaaaa

- Ruby