Leon,

         I'm okay. I know the truth about what's going on here. And I know the truth about me. Don't trust Ada. She's not who she says she is. Don't confront her about it, she WILL kill you. Please be careful Leon, that monster with the eye is there. I'm hiding in the lab because it's not safe for me to be up there. I know you'll keep your promise and find me, Leon.

                                 -Airam

     I reread the note before folding it and putting it away. I look at the cable car, walking to the door. The green screen turns red and says access denied.

     I rest my hand on the door. "Please be safe Airam. I'm gonna find you."

           ***Another Time Skip***

     I make it back to the Waste Disposal door after dealing with that monster. I pull the lever and the door slowly rises. I duck under and move inside, looking for the woman. "Ada?! Ada, where are you?!" I call out when I see she's not in the same spot. My eyes wide a little when I see blood on the ground.

     "Over here!" I hear her call out, voice strained a little.

     I run around the pile, seeing her on the ground, injured. "Ada..." I kneel beside her, seeing a piece of metal stuck in her thigh.

     She looks at it before looking away. "I can't get it out."

     I look at it, seeing how it's keeping most of her blood in. "I don't know if I should, uh..."

     "Just do it. I can't walk like this." She looks at me before looking away.

     "OK... It's gonna hurt." I grab ahold of it while she braces for the pain. I quickly pull it out. "Hold on..." I quickly pull out some first aid from one of my pouches.

     Ada holds her hand out for them. "I can do it myself."

     "Just... relax, okay?" I begin treating the injury. Thinking about the note Airam left for me, I put my guard up with my next words. "I'm guessing you didn't find Airam?"

     Ada looks at me with a slight sorry look. "Annette still has her. I only saw glimpses of Airam, but she didn't look hurt."

     I nod. "At least she's not hurt. So what's next?"

     "You get yourself out of here while you still can. I'll find Airam and get her out of here." Ada tells me.

     "I'm not leaving you here like this." I notion to her wounded leg. "And I'm definitely not gonna leave without Airam."

     "Leon. You don't understand. The situation is worse than I thought. And Airam, I can take care of getting her. She's no longer your concern."

     I stand up, anger building up. "Like hell she's not! I said I would get her outta here. And I mean it. I'm not leaving unless she's with me. And you can't get rid of me that easy." I look down at Ada before my anger fades. "I understand you want to protect me. But you already did. It's my turn to protect you."

     She looks away, shaking her head before looking back at me, a hint of a smile on her face. "Didn't realize we were keeping score..."

     I hold my hand out to her. She takes my hand and I help her stand up. I begin to move her arm so it's around my shoulder. "Grab my shoulder."

     She quickly pulls her arm away. "Don't push it rookie."

     I just shrug, stepping away from her. "Okay... Just trying to help." I watch her as she begins moving. "Watch your step."

     I stay close behind as she limps. "Alright. We need to get to the NEST."

     "NEST?"

     Ada stops and looks at me. "Umbrella's lab. Right beneath us. Annette let it slip. That's where the virus samples are. Airam is probably there as well. You up for this?"

     I nod, knowing that Airam is there. "Let's go get them."

     "Let's go." Ada begins leading the way out. I follow behind, keeping a certain distance. "The cable car will take us down to the NEST. This wristband is our ticket to ride." She waves her right wrist that holds a bracelet with a green part.

     "Nice. Where'd you get that?" I ask, ready for a lie. I watch her as she moves up the stairs.

     "Borrowed it." She glances over her shoulder at me. "Anyway, we're almost there."

     'Almost to you Airam. Just hold on a little longer.' I move ahead of Ada when we get into the observation room. I open the door and hold it open for her. She just nods to me, still limping and holding her side. I let the door shut behind her.

     She stumbles, hissing in pain. "Ugh... This damn leg..." She puts her hand over the wound.

     "Let me carry yo-" I start only for her to quickly cut me off.

     "No." She stands up straight again, moving forward. "That'd only make me feel worse."

     I just shake my head. I continue to follow her as we move across the pathway.

     "How's the shoulder?" She asks, glancing over her shoulder.

     "Worse than it looks. Thanks for patching it up."

     She waves off my thanks. "What a pair. Both got one foot in the grave."

     We make it to the cable car. "Here we are." She holds up her wrist to the door and it opens. She goes in first and sits down on the bench. She looks at me. "This may be a one-way ride. So be prepared Leon."

     I just nod before moving to the controls. I grab the lever and pull it back, hearing the door shut.

     This tram is bound for NEST.

     'Alright Airam. I'm coming for you.'

   ---------------------------