Chapter 1:

Third Person PoV (introductions):

The guild name is Angels Diamond. One of the guild mates of this guild is Sakura Moto. A twelve year old wizard, has been chosen by her master, Sakiyo Vermillion to help with a guild from their alliance to help defeat the dark guild, The Oración Seis.

There are 4 other guilds that are going to help them, one of the guilds are the one that contacted them. The other ones are; Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale and finally Cait Shelter.

You may be wondering, who is Sakura Moto? And what is Angels Diamond? Well Sakura Moto is what you what would call a dragon slayer, she is the Nature dragon slayer so that contains, Water, Ice, Snow, Plants, Sky/Wind, Earth, Animals and Temperature. She also has a extra magic which is Requip magic.

The dragon that taught her is called Mao. Mao is a teal coloured dragon (A/N; like Sakura's hair, btw Sakura is on the top left of the cover) and also has stunning blue eyes with a tint of brown.

And Angels Diamond? Angels Diamond is a non-famous guild, the only ones knowing of it is their alliance partners. Angels Diamond was created by Sakiyo Vermillion and has only 5 members, The first member is the Master who has brown hair and little angel type wings on the side of her head (basically Mavis Vermillion, because she's related to her if u didn't notice, but has brown hair not blond :p she's a descendent of her) , the second member is Sakura, the third is a boy called Ze who has black hair and purple eyes he's 16 and he uses shadow magic. The third person is Kendra she has purple hair and green eyes she's 15 and uses poison magic. And the final is their employee, Sam, she has orange hair and blue eyes, she uses Take-Over Magic.

Oh and don't forget Kiki! Kiki is a type of cat (kinda?) and has magic called Area Magic and that makes her able to have angel looking wings. Kiki is yellow and wears Plane Driver type googles, she also has a brown belt and white skirt with pink on the bottom. She also wears a black tanktop and has a blue cape. She's also Sakura's best friend.
That all for introductions! For now.... Hehe.

Sakura's POV:

At the Angels Diamond Guild...
I've been called up to the masters room for something. So I walk up to the little room at the end of the guild house, more of a small house. And knock on it and a 'come in' is heard from inside.

I put my hand on the door-nob and slowly open it. "Hi, Master Sakiyo." I say walking in. "Hello Sakura, now you know I called you here for something, yes?" Master says.

I nod. The master looks at me with serious eyes and starts talking, "We have an alliance 4 other guilds, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, Fairy Tail and Cait Shelter."

I nod once more as she goes on, "Well Master Makarov, Master of Fairy Tail, would like us to help defeat a dark guild called The Oración Seis. So I want you to go and help the other guilds, they are meeting at Blue Pegasus' base."

"But why me? Why not Ze or Kendra?" I ask, "their older and more experienced." "Yes they may be older and more experienced but I believe that you have the power to help these guilds!" Master Sakiyo exclaims happily.

"But what about Kiki?" I ask. "Kiki? Oh! The yellow cat!" I glare at her and she winks, "I'm joking! She's your friend. Of course she'll be able to help! So if your going I'll make sure Kiki will too." She says, I nod.

"Anything else I need to know?" I ask. She nods, "I did research on some teams, Fairy Tail mostly, I didn't get to Cait Shelter though but at Cait Shelter their only sending one person!" She exclaims, "Also, Fairy Tail has a dragon slayer like you, but he's a fire dragon slayer! His name is Natsu Dragneel."