Chapter II

I had been taking all the boxes out of the underground cage for the past two hours. All of them were labeled with the word 'WCKD'.

   I walked to the big building, and set the last of the boxes in the big room. I opened them and saw girly clothes laying there with a pair of running shoes and a watch.

   I had explored the buildind and I found out that up the stairs were some rooms. All of them had one bed, except one. That one had three beds and looked like an infirmary.

   I took my box and walked up the wooden staircase. I opened the second door to my left, setled the box down and went again to the huge room downstairs. I opened one of the boxes, took an apple out and started eating.

   Then it hit me. My head started to hurt. My inner voice whispered: 'Amethyst'. I shot up and rushed up to my room with a dagger in my hand. I stopped infront of the door and started carving.

A
M
E
T
H
Y
S
T

   "Amethyst, that's my name" I muttered to myself. I got in the room, took the notebook and started writing.

'Dear me,
I am trapped in a weird place, aaaall alone. I have no memory but a name. I am afraid I will stay here till I die and, trust me, I hope no.
-Amy'
____________________________________

   Hello lovelies. Liked the chapie? If yes, vote and commend, if no... I don't know, go and see a phycologist.
Love ya💖