"Hey, baby!" Justine said pecking my lips.

"Hey, baby!" I said.

I was holding onto both of her hands she was just staring into my eyes she didn't know what was going on.

"Justine, I love you so much!" I said.

"I love you too Devante," Justine said.

"I really do love you, Justine, you make a nigga's heart skip a beat every time I lay my eyes on ya. You make a nigga smile every time we together, and I don't smile like that, you got a nigga sprung over ya and I wouldn't think I will be falling over heels for someone in a day of my life but I am. Just waking up to you every single day is a blessing from above, I want us to continue to do that." I said as I got down on one knee.

"Donald." Justine said speechless.

"I know it seems like I am rushing into this but I don't feel like that I am rushing, I am madly in love with you and I want to continue to love you. Will you marry me, Justine? We don't have to get married right away we can wait or something but I just want to get this off my chest that I had sitting in a while." I said.

She had tears in her eyes letting the tears fall down on her face everyone around us were surrounding us cheering her to say yes.

"Yes! I will marry you!" Justine said with a smile as she wiped her tears away.

I put the ring onto her finger I leaned in kissing her lips and giving her a hug as she cried into my chest.

"I love you so much Devante!" Justine said.

"I love you too!" I said.

She pecked my lips a few times deepened the kiss as everyone continues to cheer as we pulled away that is when I saw Dalvin leaving out of the living room.

"Let me check on him." Justine said as I nodded.

"Aight!" I said.

I helped Justine up as she followed Dalvin.

Mr. Dalvin

I was about to leave when I heard Justine calling my name.

"DALVIN! DALVIN WAIT!" Justine yelled my name.

I turned around and closed my car door she was on the other side of my car looking at me.

"Where are you going?" Justine asked.

"Going back to my hotel, why?" I questioned as she kissed her teeth.

"Dalvin don't be like that, I know what we had in the past didn't work but can you please put that aside for Devante he's your brother." Justine said.

"But you could've let it work Justine!" I said.

"Dalvin, I didn't want to make it work because I already dealt with that in my old relationship I am burned out from that I don't want to put myself in that situation again. It seems like you don't want to be faithful in a relationship. When we were talking, you were seeing another chick behind my back so what makes you think you weren't going to do it again if I did give you another chance?" Justine questioned.

"And I know that song on your album was about me, you think I wasn't going to notice the song huh? I am sorry that you hurt but you put it on yourself because I really had feelings for you but you fucked it up by doing that petty and stupid shit." She added.

"You don't think Devante won't do it either?" I questioned.

"What are you implying?" Justine questioned as she crossed her arms into her chest.

"I'm just saying." I said.

"Bullshit Dalvin, you need to let whatever feelings you have for me go and just be happy for Devante and myself. Devante has been through a lot and he's finally happy Dalvin why are you acting like a selfish bitch right now." Justine said.

She was really pissing me off right now and I am not trying to do anything that I would regret.

"Like I said, about to go to my hotel so let me do that so I won't regret anything." I said.

She didn't say anything after that she just let me go inside my BMW and I drove off looking at Justine while I pulled away till the point I couldn't see her again.