"I just don't," I spoke confidently, locking eyes with her. "I believe that there's nothing up there-" I pointed up "-and it definitely doesn't look after us or punishes us...or whatever God does."

"Oh!" was the only thing she said before falling silent for a while "I guess it is your opinion and I will have to respect it, not that I completely disagree with what you said." Nayeon spoke and adjusted her mask.

"So you kinda agree?" I laughed and she whined.

"Well...Sometimes, I wonder if everything I have been taught about my religion is true. I still don not think any of it make sense." she said and looked around, afraid that someone might be watching her.

"That means you don't actually believe in all those stuff," I said and she scoffed "If you believed, you wouldn't be searching for logical explanations." I stated and she nodded. Damn I wish Chae heard me talk, if she did she would stop calling me dumb.

"I won't ever tell my father," she announced all of a sudden and I looked at her in confusion "That you're here," her smile could be seen behind that mask "And about this whole conversation."

I nodded in agreement. I seriously wouldn't want her getting trouble for finally finding friends. The sheriff is a huge ass. It's such a pity she has him as a father and has to just go by his crazy wills; staying at home, not talking to anyone.

"Can you please take off the mask?" I randomly asked, my question taking Nayeon aback.

"Why? Do you want to get sick?" she asked "I do not want to put your health at risk!" the girl in white smiled.

"I'd rather get sick than not being able to see your smile-" I blurted out and internally face palmed when Nayeon blushed and awkwardly took off her mask. I'm the one who's sick, damn it.

"Better?" she asked with a shy giggle as my gaze traveled from her dark orbs across her face and later on bright, bunny-like smile.

"Much better." my voice was barely above a whisper as I spoke and she hid her face again.

"I'm really insecure about my smile, to be quite honest." she admitted.

"Why would you?" I questioned "It's like, really cute." What the shit is going on? Control your horses, Jeongyeon-ah!

"A-ah thank you." Nayeon's ears turned red and cleared her throat, avoiding to look into my eyes.

"You don't need to hide your smile when we are together, " I continued "I don't mind anything you do. We are friends, unnie!"

"Thank you for being so considerate. You are making me feel a bit better." she coughed.

"I'm glad," I smiled "So tell me! What would you like to do?" I changed the subject, the tingling in my stomach wouldn't go away.

"I do not know," she laughed "I hoped you would have an idea."

"Well, I kinda do..." I replied, feeling my stomach about to explode but not in a bad way, like in the way it did when I was arrested. This time it felt sweet, confronting, weird. It was my first time experiencing something like that and no matter how many mintues passed, it didn't go away.

"What is it?" Nayeon asked, clapping her hands excitedly.

"I saw a motorcycle parked outside your house coming in," I said and her eyes widened "And the weather is so nice today, after a really long time." I laughed when she panicked and stood up.

"Oh n-no we can't go out!" she squeaked "Father is going to kill me. "

"No one has to know!" I reassured her, clutching my stomach as I stood up too. Breathing in to calm my quicky beating heart, I moved closer to her panicked figure "I promised to teach you what being free feels like," I placed my hands on her shoulders and made her look at me, yet deep down I was panicking too. Just not about the sheriff "So let's go. Let's be free!"

"Oh gosh," she whined "I hate how I can not go against you."

"C'mon it'll be fun!" I wiggled my eyebrows and she grinned, her face lighting up with excitement.

"Alright, let's do this!"

-kimwig