He went for me and I just chuckled, rolling backwards. "My bad."

"Watch it," he said, "I'm pissed at you, anyways."

I shrugged. "Sorry you didn't get any this weekend."

"Oh, I did," he said, "and I stayed in the state of Illinois. Crazy, right?"

He shook his head. "I'll bring my papers to you today, there's your punishment."

I rolled my eyes and he walked out of my office.

~*~

Fred

"Hey, you have a visitor."

I looked over at Meredith and she shot me a smile, nodding towards her desk.

I followed her into the hallway, seeing Cindy standing there.

My eyes went round. I grabbed her arm and pulled her in my office, my eyebrows now in a furrow.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I whisper-yelled.

"I came to see you," she said, adjusting her Dior purse on her shoulder.

"Okay, don't," I deadpanned, "Cindy, there are a lot of important men in here that I can't brush to the side because a girl came to visit."

She just looked towards the glass room filled with men.

"That's a lot of money, Cindy," I said.

"How much?" She asked, looking over at me.

I examined the men in there. Some were worth more than Jo and I together, some weren't even worth a quarter of our value.

"That's about ten billion dollars in there."

"And what do you and your brother make up of that?" She asked looking up at me.

"Two billion," I said, "so please-"

"Two billion?" She asked, "I'm eighteen years old and sleeping with a billionaire?"

"Cindy," I warned, "go."

She just smiled and pressed a kiss to my cheek. "I'll see you tonight."

I closed my eyes and the men walked out of the room one by one, making me shake all of their hands.

"Hey, where the hell were you?" Jo asked, bracing his palms on my desk.

"Not in California," I muttered.

"You're just like Mom, fucking petty."

I just sat down in my chair, rubbing my eyes. "I forgot that teenagers don't really understand the term just fucking around."

"What kind of teenager do you have on the hook?" He asked, sitting on my desk.

I just looked up at him.

"Cindy?" He asked, shooting me a small grin.

I just leaned my head back.

"I can see why you're into her," he said, chuckling. He stood up and rolled up his sleeves.

"Why is that?" I asked, my eyebrows in a deep furrow.

He just looked down at me. "The same reason you hired Meredith."

I was absolutely lost.

I shook my head, shrugging as I looked up at him. "Bring me back."

"They're spitting images of Alexis," he said, nodding, "I know you know that."