I love you

Boris' POV:

I think this is the first time I've truly been in love. I've never actually been in love. Sure I've had plenty people come in and out of my life but I realized it wasn't love I felt like it was when I was going out or having affairs with them, but It was just lust. It was always lust. I just kept letting different people come into my life to fill the void of something I needed and what I needed was true love and I've finally found it. Y/n L/n is the love of my life.

Y/n brings so much happiness and light into my world. We've been dating for a a few months now and I couldn't ask for anyone else. Every time I'm around y/n I feel a welcoming warmth and I feel at home. Today we're supposed to go to the grocery store and fool around. Basically what we always do but this time I'm going to tell her how I truly feel.

Y/n's POV:

I was getting ready to hang out with Boris. Boris and I are going to skate to the grocery store and fool around in it and maybe just skate around our neighborhood. Theo would have hung out with us if he didn't move back to New York, but whatever is best for him must work so if going to New York is the best for him, well then it just is.

I took my skateboard and waited for Boris to come to my house. Every time I see Boris I feel like there are floating bricks in my stomach, not butterflies cause that's cliche and I ain't no bitch. But in all honesty Boris is my happiness and my world and without him I don't know what I would do with myself.

I saw a tall pale figure skating towards me and I knew it was Boris so I skated towards him because this motherfucker was taking way too long.

"Hey beautiful" said Boris with a smile.

"Hey Boris." I said kissing his cheek.

Boris kisses my lips desperately. It's his way of saying hi to me. Isn't it cute.

He pulled away slowly.

"Alright are you ready to go?" Boris said lighting up a cigarette.

"Yeah of course" I replied to Boris.

Boris started to skate so I was going to start skating as well.

I put my left leg on the front of the board and took my right leg to push but the ground had a change of plans.

"AH FUCK!" I yelled out in pain.

I was on the ground groaning and cursing from the pain of my fall. My ear started ringing. I hope I don't fucking pass out I don't want to go to the hospital.

The ringing slowly started fading away when I heard someone speak.

"Oh my god Y/n you okay?!" I heard Boris say while he made his way to me.

Boris finally saw the state I was in.

"How you fall?" Boris said. His accent was making me feel better already.

"I don't know I think there were rocks or some kind of garbage on the ground." I said unsure of what had just happened.

I saw Boris pick something off the ground.

"You mean this." In his hand was a soda can.

"How the fuck did I not see that" I said genuinely concerned for my sight. Yikes and I thought I had 20/20 vision.

"I do not know but we best get you to the house because your elbows and face have cuts and your knee is kinda fucked up." Boris said taking a hit of his cigarette.

I didn't have time to look at what he was referring to because he slung me over his arm and he walked us into my house.

I'm glad my parents aren't home because they don't really like Boris. Don't know why but it's doesn't matter to me or Boris. I'm happy with him and that's all that actually matters.

Boris took me to the bathroom and set me on the sink. He started taking some cotton balls, alcohol, and band aids from the bathroom cabinet to fix my fucked up face, elbows, and knees.

He examined my face and looked at me in my eyes. I wonder what he was thinking. His soft brown eyes could make me melt. Anyone can get lost in those mesmerizing eyes of his. I want to tell this boy that I love him, but I'm scared that he won't feel the same way. What if he just likes me and doesn't love me.

Boris' POV:

I'm in love with y/n and I want to tell her, but she might not feel the same way. I'm going to let her know today. I'm not going to chicken out like I always do. I have to do it today.

Y/n's POV:

Me and Boris finally stopped eye fucking each other because he was reaching out for alcohol to clean my cuts. He took a cotton ball and lightly wet it with alcohol and I cringed at the strong smell of it.

The cotton ball made contact with the cuts on my face and then my elbow. This shit stings like a bitch. I cringed at the burning result of the alcohol to my cuts.

"I know it hurts baby, it'll be over in few I'm almost done." Boris said softly.

He finally made his way to my knees and that's when it really started burning. I think I teared up a little bit.

Boris gently rubbed the cotton ball on my horrible cuts and I moaned in pain (not like that ya nasties).

Boris finally finished with the cleaning of my cuts. Then he went up to my face.

Boris started kissing my cuts. They were sweet little kisses and they made feel at home.

When he finished kissing my cuts he put band aids on all of them.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all that pain printsessa (princess in Russian)." Boris said while kissing my forehead.

"It's okay Boris you made it so much better." I said smiling at him.

Boris started leaning in and his soft plump lips connected with mine. He kissed me passionately while our lips moved in sync. I felt so much love within his kiss.

Boris pulled away slowly letting the kiss linger and we looked at each other in awe.

I had to say it I just had to.

Boris' POV:

This is it I had to say it.

Y/n's POV:

"I love you." We said in unison.

And that was the first I love you Boris has ever said to someone since his mother died.

———————————————————————————

Hey guys, yes I know it has been a year since I've last updated, but I finally updated. I missed you guys so much I mean it from the bottom of my heart. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I love and appreciate each one of you guys and thanks for sticking around love you guys 💗w💗!!!

- Ashley 🌷

(changed it to a tulip because I miss her's (my favorite band) very much).