Chapter 3

N/N means nickname
Deal means telepathic message.
Deal means dark voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

Since I had nothing to do I went to Tokyo to take a visit with the Yokai faction I teleported their when I arrived in an alleyway and it's quite a coincidence as I saw a kitsune being cornered by 2 thugs.

Thug 1:Once Yasaka knows we've her daughter she'll have no choice but to listen to our demands then we'll be rich.

Thug:I can't wait.

Can't those Morgoth's keep their minions in control when I find the one responsible I'm gonna murder them.

As I thought of that the Morgoth in command of these minions was stabbed right in the dick and then decapitated afterwards raped by his kin.

I used my manipulate to warp them out of reality as I head towards the kitsune she looked at me with joy.

???:Thank you

Y/N:Excuse me who're you and where do you live?

???:Sorry my names Kunou and I live in Kyoto.

Y/N:That's 452.3 km from here also name's Y/N L/N but call me any name you want and how did you end up here?

Kunou:Um.... Well it started because of my curiosity.

Y/N:Would you like some food?

Kunou:Sure!

I held my hand in front of her and she took it. I held her tightly since I didn't want her to be lost we walked to a Ramen store and bought medium size Ramen with water and I paid her and we left once she was done I decided to ask her this.

Y/N:Hey Kunou,did your mother teach you how to use your kitsune abilities?

Kunou:No, because she said I'm a kid I can't wield it properly.

Y/N:Would you like me to take me to your mother?

Kunou:Yes

Y/N:Hold onto me

She hugged my waistline and I held onto her hand and teleported us to their and she let go of me as I did the same.

Kunou:So the shrine should be to the left of here.

I changed my aura to that of a human for a surprise once I was done we walked there only to be stopped by guards as one of them points there spear towards me.

Guard 1:State your business and identity!?

Y/N:That is of no concern to you.

Guard 2:Yasaka has been looking for you Kunou she's been worried for you.

Kunou:Alright come on I want you to meet Mama.

Y/N:Sure

We walked to the main hall of it to see a red haired woman sitting on a throne.