Streets

Star's (main oc's) pov

I was just walking taking a stroll as one does on a hot lonely day but as I was walking heard something. I look over to see whare the sound is coming  from the sound was a low whimpering sound. An alleyway a very dark one I could barely see what beautiful creature that was trying so hard to make himself in a small ball. My eyes glitter as the sun shows the giant white wolf with purple freckles and it's head topped with flowers. I tried to get closer but I wasn't comfortable with this wolf or dog or whatever it is and I'm sure it doesn't feel comfortable with me either so I turned to go home.

19 minutes later

I sit down and slide into the couch and tured on the TV to my surprise the same wolf dog thing was wanted on TV for killing his owner. Then I don't know what happened but somthing told me to get that dog before they can. I ran out the door as fast as I possibly could to the spot I saw him he was sleeping in the smallest ball he could make I picked him up and ran out the alleyway and put him in the garage and set him a bowl of water and a couple slices of lunch meat before I left to watch more TV.

Wolf's POV

*yawn* "wait WHAT WHARE AM I WHAT AM I DOING HERE even worse who has me" *sniff sniff* "what what is that water and fresh food I haven't eaten in like weeks mouths maybe" (after eating) that was" amazing ok got to find a way  out" *chan clinks* "wait what"*chan clinks* again and again and again."I'm stuck well let's just hope that whomever this is is nice"......."WHAT AM I SAYING EVERYONE IS MEAN.....thares no escape"

Star's POV

I hear that the wolf is awake and probably aware that he was moved to somwhare completely different place (walking downstairs) hmmmmmm you ok little wolf *the wolf grawls and  causes star to jump back* "wow feisty wolf I won't hurt you" I run up stairs to go get some more lunch meat from the kitchen than come back."I'm back" wolf looked at the door then look at me "here you go wolfy wolf" I accidentally throw the meat on his face" *chukles* "silly boy".

Wolf POV

"EVERYTHING IS DARK" *shacks* "oh it's meat and I somewhat trust whoever this is tho somthing off. Most peaple have more then one sent on them but she has only one". So I decided to come closer to her next thing I know it's like somethings pushing me to go to her. She comes to pet me but I bite her and we both jumped back. Then she went upstairs this made me think there was something wrong with what I did *sigh* it's cold without her though.

What doez you think this is longer then I thought but yea that's it byez