CHAPTER 26 - THE WAIT

Começar do início

  He looked at the close-eyed, smiling XiuYin snuggled next to him and felt grief.

  Grief at how brief these moments are for him, how they may be last moments of sweetness he shared with XiuYin. One hand stroking XiuYin's hair to distract him, lull him into a deeper sleep, he used his other hand to gently and swiftly untie the pendant at XiuYin's neck. The pendant that allowed him to enter and remain in his resident. Gulping, he pulled the pendant away and held it behind his back.

  "XiuYin." BiMing gently called.

  XiuYin cracked open his eyelids and a smile automatically came to his lips.

  "You know... you are probably the closest person to my heart," BiMing said, as a plan began unfolding within his mind.

  "Hm... then I'll have to work harder and completely bury myself within your heart." XiuYin stated as he raised a hand to caress BiMing's cheek.

  BiMing's heart ached and itched at his gentleness. "XiuYin ah, thank you."

  XiuYin frowned, sensing something off in the air. "For what?"

  "For these years of staying by me. For loving me. I... These feelings are new to me and I don't know what to do with them but one thing for sure."

  "What's that?"

  "By whatever means necessary, I will keep you away from this danger. And away from my dirty past..."

  XiuYin sat up abruptly, "What do you m-"

  Behind his back, BiMing crushed the pendant. Without it, XiuYin will be frozen until cast out of his barrier. The jaded dust fluttered to the floor, glittering like stars in the sunlight.

  XiuYin's eyes burned and raged but he was unable to move a finger. 

  BiMing also sat up on the bed and leaned his head lightly against XiuYin's head. "I'm sorry... XiuYin, you know, I never had anything, I never owned anything, nothing was truly mine. But when you said your heart was mine... haha, you have no idea what I felt." BiMing lightly thumped his chest above his heart. "This feeling, constricting pains and fast heartbeats... so frustrating..." BiMing looked into XiuYin's eyes that were glaring at him. BiMing smiled, "Thank you XiuYin, for giving me something so precious. In return, I will do everything in my ability to keep you safe... and more. This is my battle alone to involve you will bring no good. And so... you mustn't remember me, give your heart some relief OK? Forgive me"

  XiuYin's jaw clenched as his eyes bulged when BiMing reached into his space ring and brought out a talisman and a vial. BiMing scribbled a few characters on the talisman, then un-cocked the vial downing the liquid inside before he came forward, cupping XiuYin's cheek and nudging his mouth open with his tongue, he let the liquid flow between them, BiMing's tongue keeping XiuYin's down, forcing him to swallow. Tears appeared at the corner of XiuYin's eyes. 

  BiMing took a breath after all the liquid was consumed, he then leaned forwards once more and placed a light kiss upon XiuYin's lips. Then he began chanting a small verse and put his fingertips to XiuYin's temple.

  As he chanted, XiuYin's jaw moved slightly on its own, XiuYin looked as if he were in pain as he strained against his frozen body, urging his body to let him move. With great effort, he choked out, "No...Don't!" And then his eyes went blank as memories all involving BiMing flashed before his eyes and trickled away like water in a sieve. The water kept flowing and flowing, BiMing kept chanting until he felt the last drop leave the sieve. Droplets of sweat dotted his brow and he looked up at the blank-eyed XiuYin, tears still in his eyes. BiMing leaned up and kissed away the tears before placing the talisman within his robe.

  "You know XiuYin?... I think I might like you too..."  BiMing whispered before chanting the transportation spell. His voice cracked a little more as a thick fog enveloped XiuYin's body, tendrils wrapped around every part of his body. "Good bye XiaoYin."

  And then XiuYin disappeared, leaving nothing but rumbled sheets behind.

  BiMing laid back down and covered himself with the sheet as tears began to flow. He had sent XiuYin back to his family, in a village far, far away. Where he'll be safe. BiMing had erased all memory of himself from XiuYin as best as he could so that he wouldn't come running back like the dog he was.

  BiMing cried because now XiuYin was safe, he cried because he knew he'd likely never see him again, he cried because he already misses him.

  BiMing allowed his self to grieve till noon before he sat up, wiped his face and stalked to the bathing cave. He still had things to do, things to prepare before killing that stalking bastard.

  BiMing's resolve hardened as he began preparations for the long night to come.

...........................................................................................................

A/N- OK

A/N- OK... first of all... did not intend for the plot to turn this way ahaha but hey I like it, I'm getting emotional over XiuYin's memory being taken... Ah... BiMing you meanie...

Looks like there'll be a few more chapters yet...

anyways, hope you enjoyed!

Let me know your thoughts!

Will update soon ;)