𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

ابدأ من البداية

He grabbed her wrist and dragged her into his bathroom. After placing the nozzle in between hot and cold water, he poured a top full of strawberry scented bubble bath into the running water.

Shardonay's heart thumped once he began to unfasten the button of her shorts. "What are you doing?"

"If you ask me that shit one more time," Pac threatened before responding, "I'm preparing my meal."

Shardonay smacked her lips and hit his shoulder, "Seriously, Pac. What is all of this for?"

"It's a thanks from me to you. I'll take care of you tonight, relax."

He didn't even have to tell her twice, she immediately jumped in the warm bath water after he unfastened the hook of her bra. Pac opened the pantry door behind them, grabbing a bath towel and a drying towel.

He grabbed a bar of Dove unscented soap, conscious of her sensitive skin. Lathering the soap on her bath towel, he watched as she blew air into the bubbles, creating indents in the mountains of bubbles surrounding her. A smile occupied his lips as he watched his lover become committed to the childish acts. He admired the small details about her character, he felt like they enhance the greater qualities.

"Come here," He directed.

As told, she scooted towards him and sat on her knees, giving him access to her upper half. He dragged the washcloth across her neck, then her shoulders, later cleansing her back. Once she felt him leave her back, she turned around for him to clean the front of her body. Their eyes met as he brushed over her breasts. Although his hand was covered by a towel, she could still feel the roughness of his hand. Their broke contact once he touched her breasts again.

He was determined to pamper his queen, so everything had to go as planned. Her body was a major distraction to him, but he had on his big boy drawers. He could handle it.

Once Shardonay stood on her feet, the bubbles dripped down her thighs. Pac washed the bubbly soap away using the towel he recently soaked in the water. When she turned around again, her rump sat in his face, begging for his touch. He brushed over her buttocks, rubbing down the back of her thighs soon after. After she turned forward again, he was face-to-face with her punani. He rubbed the outer lips of her pussy, being careful not to get any soap inside. His hand brushed over her inner thighs, being sure to clean every inch of her body. His thumb pressed against her tender spot on her inner thigh, signaling a released moan from her mouth.

She watched as he carefully cleansed the rest of her thighs, her calves, then her feet. She admired his dedication to cater to her although she was curious as to where this treatment was coming from. He rinsed the soap off of her bath towel, and then cleaned the insides of her pussy. She held in her moan, trying to allow him to focus on his task.

He stood up, opening her dry towel for her to wrap herself inside. "Dry off completely," He ordered before leaving the bathroom.

After drying herself off completely, she walked into his bedroom. She searched around the room for him, unaware that he had left. She sat on the bed trying to think of something that has earned her this pampering. His presence entering the room had interrupted her thought process.

As if on cue, Troop's I Will Always Love You rolled onto their stereo. He held a bottle of baby oil, signifying that he'd be massaging her. She laid flat on her tummy, awaiting the feeling of his hands. He poured a small amount of the oil into his hands, which dripped onto her back. He rubbed his hands together before firmly pressing into her back. She let out a sigh as her muscles contracted.

Pac could feel how tense she was. He was glad that he took time out to massage her, knowing how hard she had been working for these past weeks. His hands traveled up and down her back, oiling her. He pressed into her pressure points around her neck area, releasing a shiver from her. The feeling of his muscular hands brought her into a trance. She was beginning to grow accustomed to the welcoming feeling of his grip.