Hermione said the password for the Heads common room and walked in.

Hermione was met with a peculiar sight.

Bailee was sitting on the couch, staring straight into the fire, with no emotions seen across her face.

"Bailee?" Hermione asked softly.

And Bailee didn't respond, she just kept on staring into the fire.

Hermione walked over to Bailee and looked at her with a strange look, confused over her friends lack of behavior.

"Bailee?" Hermione Asked again, and this time she shook the dazed girl's shoulder.

Causing Bailee to pass out and fall into the floor.

Bailee's body started to violently shake, with her eyes glazing over.

Bailee Poppy was having a seizure.

"Bailee!" Hermione immediately panicked and fell on her knees next to her friend.

"Bailee, oh my God" Hermione whispered.

Hermione was panicking, normally the young witch would have been calm and known what to do, but right now, that was not the case.

"Oh my God, oh my God, think Hermione think!" Hermione whispered while looking at her friends shaking body, with every second going by Bailee was losing oxygen.

***

"Remind me again why we have to study with Bailee?" Ron asked.

"Because Bailee is smart, we are not" Harry said while taking a left turn.

"Well yeah, but we have Hermione for that." Ron Said while following Harry's actions and taking a left turn.

"I think Bailee realized that Hermione might murder us if we get one more revision question wrong so Bailee will be a witness" Harry snorted while taking a right turn.

"Right. Are we almost there?" Ron asked while looking ahead.

"Yeah, just around this corner" Harry said while pointing to the right.

"That's strange" Harry said while looking at the painting that was open.

"Maybe Hermione forgot to close it" Ron reasoned while shrugging his shoulders.

"Hermione wouldn't-" Harry started

"HELP!" Screamed the terrified voice of Hermione Granger.

Harry and Ron didn't waste a second and sprinted to the open painting with their wands at hand.

"Hermione! Where- Oh my God, Bailee!" Harry gasped and ran up to the girls with Ron following closely behind.

"We have to get her to the hospital wing" Hermione sobbed and looked at the now terrified faces of the boys with tears streaming down her face.

The boys didn't say anything, Harry just moved forward and picked up Bailee's convulsing body and ran our of the portrait hole and to the hospital wing, holding onto Bailee with all of his strength. Ron and Hermione following close behind.