"That sounds shitty as fuck." Yoongi stated, leaning back. "Fake friends are the shittiest. Who needs a ton of friends if they're just gonna fuck off the second you show any weakness? Also, not having any privacy sounds annoying." Yoongi stated, running his hand through his hair and looking up at the sky. Jimin's eyes lit up ever so slightly.

"So you think it's an actual problem? Not a whiny rich kid thing?" Jimin asked, leaning forward, curiosity in his eyes.

"Of course not. Money can't buy happiness, as they say. There are plenty of ways life can suck. You just got one that seems like a blessing to other people." He faltered. "What's with the deep talk, though? Is that really what we should be talking about right now?" The older asked, an amused smile on his lips, still looking up at the sky. Jimin couldn't help but smile as well.

It was hard to believe how comfortable he felt in Yoongi's presence. And even better, he felt normal. Like a normal guy, sharing cheap pizza with a friend. He could get used to this. He wanted to get used to this.

"Don't act like you don't like deep talk. I've listened to you question the pain of human life enough to call bullshit when you say something about things getting too deep." Jimin stated, pointing his water bottle at Yoongi before opening it and taking a sip. "So,where do you go to school now? You haven't really told me yet."

For a second Yoongi seemed to freeze, but he was soon back to acting like that hadn't happened. "It's a secret, darling~" He winked at Jimin in a teasing way, making the boy roll his eyes.

"Bore."

Yoongi chuckled. "By the way, it's preeeetty gay if I say it, but in the spirit of the openness of our friendship, you're quite damn hot in real life. Your pictures don't do you justice." He stated, pointing at Jimin's everything.

A warm laugh left Jimin's mouth. "Thanks. Don't go gay on me."

"Should I say no homo to make it better?"

"Ugh, I hate you." Jimin rolled his eyes before glancing at Yoongi's clothes. "Apropos homo... you honestly don't look like you're gay. At all."

"What were you expecting? Me to show up in a baby pink sweater with a rainbow scarf?" Yoongi laughed before taking a sip from his water bottle.

"No... Just not... I didn't expect you to look that normal if that makes sense." Jimin declared before getting up and moving towards the railing, leaning onto it.

"Most do. This place isn't the most accepting towards gay people, so it's better to adapt than risk being cast out. Not that I would dress any differently if I could. I like dressing like this." Yoongi stated, pointing at his black clothes before getting up as well and moving next to Jimin.

"What is it like? Being scared of people judging you for who you are?" Jimin asked, not looking at Yoongi and instead, just staring straight ahead into the distance.

"Kind of shitty. I'm not even gonna lie. When you make friends, you never really know when the right time is to tell them. Right away is too soon, but after you have known them for a while, you're scared of them ending the friendship because of it. Guys, especially, seem to think that once you are gay, you'd jump any guy, like I don't have a certain type and couldn't see them just as friends. They end up thinking you like them. As if I don't have taste." Yoongi complained and Jimin nodded.

"That sounds annoying as fuck. Hey, at least I don't think you're crushing on me... would you give it a chance if I said I was interested, though?" Jimin asked and Yoongi seemed to actually think about it.

"Not sure. You're hot and all, but I'm not really interested in experiencing bicurious guys. Wouldn't want to get my hopes up just to be told that it's not your thing after all. Just character wise... maybe? Honestly, I don't know what I would say if you asked me... it's a moment's decision type of thing. But don't worry, I'm not crushing on you or anything. Just happy I have a good friend." Yoongi admitted, smiling before patting Jimin's shoulder. "I really like you like that at least."

"That's such a political answer. Sheesh, I was hoping for some drama." Jimin joked, turning towards Yoongi.

"I really like you, too. And I'll try to be as much of a thoughtful straight guy as I can... and not be super offensive on accident like I tend to be." Jimin chuckled. "And sorry if I do end up saying stuff I don't mean like that? I'll try to be better. And I kind of wish I could apologize to all the people I was an asshole to because of this kind of stuff. I just hope they didn't take it too hard." The boy admitted, biting his lip. "You know, I was just protecting myself... but I probably hurt a bunch of people in the process."

When he felt a warm hand ruffling through his hair, Jimin looked to Yoongi, who was smiling at him reassuringly. "I can't really accept your apology on an other's behalf. But honestly, I think if you try to be better, that's enough."

Jimin closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of comfort that came with Yoongi's words.

"Thanks."

"I swear you'd make such good bottom."

"I'll fucking kill you."

A/N

Here because everyone was begging😂

I'm so torn about whether to post daily because doing so also means I hardly get any new readers before the story is over😭

I mean it will go on for quite some time (I'm at chapter 60 rn) but new readers are rare.

I might switch to updating every second or third day but for now lets keep it this way.

Love ya'll tho! I don't wanna take daily updates away from you:---: