"Oh Sky, I know the situation isn't ideal, but by the looks of things seem to be looking up for you guys right."

"That's what I think but every time I try and come to terms with everything that's happened and actually think about what I want to do, Logan comes out of nowhere. Every time I see him the memory of him and Chloe comes flooding back. I don't want to stay mad at him forever Kaiden, I love him so much, but I don't know what to do."

"Sky, I don't exactly like Logan at the moment especially after what he did to you. But I do know when you were with him, you were the happiest I've ever seen you. I've never seen you happier than you are with Logan, and that's all I want for you is to be happy. I can sit here all day and give you advice on what you should or shouldn't do regarding your relationship with Logan but only you can decide what you want Sky and what it best for the twins. Whatever you decide to do you will have my support and I know you'll have the support from the rest of the family also."

"I know that, and I'm grateful for everyone's support but I just don't want to make the wrong decision and get hurt again."

"What is your heart telling you to do Sky?"

"My heart is telling my to go back to him, to give him a second chance and raise our twins together." I smiled faintly

"Then do it Skylar. It will be scary but you'll always be wondering what if, if you don't do it. Just trust your instincts and everything should work out."

"I guess you're right."

"I know I'm right." He laughed

"Anyway I have to go, but remember what I have said, okay?"

"I will. I love you, I probably don't say that enough but I do Kaiden."

"I love you too lil sis. Speak to you soon."

Kaiden left and I was alone with my thoughts. Was Kaiden right? Should I trust my instincts and give things another shot? Would it all be worth it in the end?

The doorbell rang again, It had to be Kaiden again. He probably left something.

I answered the door but to my surprise it was Logan.

"Hey Sky."

"Hi Logan, come in."

I let Logan in and we made our way to the living room.

"These are for you." He said as he handed me a bunch of flowers.

"They are beautiful Logan. Thank you." I smiled.

I headed over towards the kitchen to put the flowers in a vase, where I saw the pocket watch on the kitchen island. I grabbed the box and headed towards the living room.

"I actually have something for you Logan."

"You do?" He questioned.

"Err... yeah. I ordered it a few weeks ago. I only remembered about it until now, Kaiden brought it over."

I handed him the box and he hesitated for a while before he eventually opened it. He just stayed silent, staring at it.

"It's beautiful Sky, thank you."

"Open it, and read what it says?"

To my soulmate
You are all I need for the rest of my life.

"Is... is this how you really feel Sky?" He questioned

"Logan, I've had a lot of time to think about us and the situation we are in and it's got me thinking that I don't want to go on with the rest of my life not knowing what could have been, and what opportunities I may have missed out on by not giving us another chance, and honestly I don't think I'll ever find another person that I'll love as much as I love you." I felt myself tearing up.

Logan froze. He was completely lost for words. He came over and kissed me, it was all he could do and this time I didn't hesitate. I kissed him like my life depended on it, I truly had missed him, the touch of his skin on mine, the warmth that radiated off him that made me feel so safe and protected. I broke away from the kiss and just embraced him.

"I promise you from this day forward I will never hurt you again. I will not make you regret giving me a second chance. I love you so much Skylar." He said as he pecked me on the lips.

"It's not going to be easy Logan, I can't just completely forget what has happened, but regardless I'm not going to let it stop me from being with you, I can't deny it any longer Logan, no matter how much I try it will always be you. I am finally ready to see where this goes and raise our family together."

With that we kissed.

This was how it was meant to be. I couldn't deny it any longer. This is what felt right and even though it felt like i was just giving up way to easily but i couldn't fight my feelings any longer.

Logan kissed me again and pulled me on to his lap.

The kiss only intensified, Logan picked me up and led me to my bedroom. He placed me on the bed, and just stared at me.

"Are you sure about this Skylar? I don't want you to make a decision you might later regret." He questioned

"I've never been more sure about anything in my life, Logan." I said

He leaned down and kissed me again.

You can guess what happened from there...

So there you have it, Logan and Skylar are back together!!!
Let me know what you guys think?
Is this what you wanted to happen?
Or was it the last thing you wanted?
Let me know in the comments

Sorry this chapter has taken so long, I have been having writers block and I really didn't know where to go with this chapter but it's here and I really hope you enjoyed it.

Thank you for the support and your continued love of my book