After messaging each other for a while, Helian Qing got busy with work again, so Han Yang put his phone back into his bag then got some rest.

Getting to the small town at the outskirts of the city took two hours, and following his arrival to this town, Han Yang went to find a motorcycle taxi to take him to his village.

When the vehicle arrived at the village's entrance, Han Yang got off, then gave out a few snacks he brought back with him to the children of a couple families who lived near the entrance. Han Yang's house was not far from the entrance, just about three to five minutes away. Plus, the road to the village was also paved, so dragging along a suitcase posed no difficulty for him as well.

Finally making his way to the front yard of his house, Han Yang pushed open the gate, calling out, "Grandpa!" then went in. Just as his call ended, a short old man wearing an army green cotton-padded coat along with a matching cap, came out from inside the house.

"Oh my gosh, my baby boy finally came back!" Grandpa giddily scuttled over to meet him, trying to take the the suitcase the lad had in tow.

Han Yang evaded his hands, grinning as he said, "I can carry it myself. Let's get inside quickly, it's too cold out here."

"Yeah, that's right. Get inside quickly and warm up by the fire. So, was the trip here cold?" Grandpa pulled him into the house.

"No, it wasn't cold. I wore enough layers." Han Yang grinned as he went inside with him, adding while walking beside him, "But, the house is also nice and toasty, and warming up next to you by the fire is the warmest of all."

"That's true. Grandpa will get you a baked sweet potato; have you had lunch as yet?" Grandpa asked.

"I have. You don't need to busy yourself, if there's anything I can..."

Han Yang's words came to an abrupt halt. With one foot still outside the threshold, he stared at the two people inside the house for a while without the slightest reaction.

Seeing he was rather uneasy, the other party did not dare look at him while they stood beside the fireplace.

Han Yang pulled his suitcase inside, knitted his brows slightly, looking at them, "Why are the two of you here?"

Currently standing in that room were the two who used him to repay their debt to Helian Qing—his parents. Han Yang had thought he would never again lay eyes on them, even more so, that it would happen at his home.

Upon noticing his displeasure, those people grew even more anxious; avoiding his gaze by turning their attention towards his grandfather.

Grandpa pulled Han Yang aside, explaining, "Xiao Yang, these two guests just came to our place today, saying they wanted to find the son they had lost many years ago, and the description they gave of their child was remarkably similar to you at that age. They just happened to be are the village's entrance when they ran into A'Gui's wife, who just brought them over. I even asked them a few things about you, and it was also really similar! So can you check them out quickly to see whether or not they're your mama and papa?"

"Xiao Yang..." the middle aged woman called out to him.

Han Yang threw her a glance, not responding, and instead turned to his grandfather to say, "Grandpa, didn't I tell you not to bring any and everyone back home. You're here alone, what if something happened to you?"

"No... we're not..." the middle-aged man tried to explain but Han Yang interrupted him, stating: "I was not talking to you."

The middle aged man was struck dumb, his mouth gaping, not knowing what to say.