chapter 104 // new havana generation

Start from the beginning

Name: Athena H. Shinsou Jitami 
Alias: Detective Shinsou
Relatives: Christian H. Shinsou Jitami (mother, deceased), Hitoshi H. Shinsou Jitami (father), Morgana H. Shinsou Jitami (older sister) & Taika H. Shinsou Jitami (younger brother)
Nationality: Half Norwegian (mother) Half Japanese (father)
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Violet
Birthday: March 10th
Height: 182.8cm (6ft)
Age: 19
Occupation: Police Detective

Power: 3/5 C
Speed: 3/5 C
Technique: 5/5 A
Intelligence: 5/5 A
Cooperativeness: 4/5 B

Personality:

Athena is quite the snarky & cocky girl like her mother when she was young, doing anything in her power to piss off or frustrate any of her coworkers but they all know she means well. Despite that, she is still pretty mature & smart for someone her age. When working on cases she's quiet & lost in her own train of thought, thinking of different ways on how to solve them, prefers to work alone. Other than that, she also takes training very seriously & she most preferably likes to work alone, as said before, but will work with others if she has too.

Appearance:

She is well built though she does have a bit of a lanky body, though she is still fit & can knock someone on their ass with just a punch. She has medium long hair that she likes to tie up with bright violet eyes that shimmer in the sun, though they do turn dull when she's in serious mode, though unlike Morgana who looks more like their mother, she shares me resemblance of their father.

Quirk: Mind Control

This is a mixture of Chris' Fire Breath & Shinsou's Brainwashing. In order to brainwash somebody, she has to blow a ball of fire into her hand then throw it at the target she wants. The ball of fire does not harm the opponent, what it does is gives Athena the control over her targets. The range can go as far as Athena wants depending on how big the fireball is, though when she has them under her control, she sends a telepathic message through their heads.

 The range can go as far as Athena wants depending on how big the fireball is, though when she has them under her control, she sends a telepathic message through their heads

Name: Taika H. Shinsou Jitami 
Alias: ???
Relatives: Christian H. Shinsou Jitami (mother, deceased), Hitoshi H. Shinsou Jitami (father), Morgana H. Shinsou Jitami (older sister) & Athena H. Shinsou Jitami (younger sister)
Nationality: Half Norwegian (mother) Half Japanese (father)
Hair Color: Light Purple
Eye Color: Indigo Blue
Birthday: August 16th
Height: 195cm (6'4ft)
Age: 15
Occupation: Hero in Training/Villain

Power: 5/5 A
Speed: 4/5 B
Technique: 5/5 A
Intelligence: 6/5 S
Cooperativeness: 2/5 D

Personality:

He sometimes tends to be a bit of a flirt & tease along with being a very social butterfly that's both ill mannered & foul mouthed, he can also be very polite & kindhearted. Takes shit from nobody & anybody being a literal shit head gets a punch to the face & a few missing teeth. He's very courageous & doesn't hesitate to act heroic, though sometimes behind his pretty face is a sadistic murderer. His motives still go unknown but he does only go after villains who have pathetic motives & also heroes that only seek fame & lust.

The Robotic Hero (Boku no Hero Academia Fan Fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara