Explodo Doggo's Flame

Mulai dari awal

Cinnaravity: Was that him flirting? I feel like we should be concerned.

Small Might: That's normal for him, the real shocker is that he only cursed once while saying that. Himiko-chan, when do you start class with us?

Himiko Toga: I think Nezu said 2 weeks. And Kacchan was it? Thank you.

Lord Pichu: Woah... I've never seen him blush before.

Pepto Mama: I didn't think he was able to show anything else other than rage.

Mama Momo: I'm just as surprised as you are... it's bizarre seeing him this calm.

Small Might: I've seen him cry. It was during our fight.

Explodo Doggo: I'd like to keep it that way, and Deku don't call me Kacchan, that is what Himiko is going to call me.

Cena's Daughter: Aww I like this side of Bakugou

Explodo Doggo: SHUT UP INVISI-BITCH!!!

Copy of Zuko: That didn't last long.

Small Might: Longer than I thought it would.

Fumikage Tokoyami Name changed to The Chicken of Darkness.

The Chicken of Darkness changed Hitoshi Shinso's name to Let Me Sleep.

Let Me Sleep: Who's our classmate with all the arms? I have a question.

Mezou Shouji: That's me, what'cha need?

The Chicken of Darkness: We never asked but what's with the mask? You don't have a mouth or something?

Mezou Shouji: Nah, I have a mouth, and it's not for anything special.

Let Me Sleep: Tell me damnit!

Small Might: I've been meaning to ask as well

Initial D: Same here.

Mezou Shouji: You all are gonna laugh at this.

One Rocky Boi: Nah, we just wanna know.

Kouji Kouda: Tell us please.

Mezou Shouji: Fine, I'm just a massive Kakashi fan and a big Otaku.

Cinnaravity: Not as bad as Izuku is. The other day, I caught him trying on a All Might costume that was his size.

One Rocky Boi: Bakubro has one too! I saw him wearing it when I went to borrow his notes!

Explodo Doggo: Fuck you shitty hair.

Small Might: If you think the sheer amount of All Might merch I have is bad, You should see his collection.

Explodo Doggo: Deku's got nothing on my collection.

Small Might: And you got nothing on Sir Nighteye's collection he had an entire floor dedicated to him in his old office (RIP Nighteye)

Copy of Zuko: I have quite a bit of All Might stuff to, and it pisses off my Dad which is great.

Rikido Sato: What do you all want for breakfast? I'm cooking this morning.

Explodo Doggo: ThE SoUlS oF tHE InNoCeNT